"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Am I A Pussay For Lovin Musicals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bballplaya

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I'm bout five eleven, swimmerz build, blonde, blue eyes, whatev. I kno I'm hot, the ladiez kno I'm hot, whatev. I love ladiez, have my whole life, I lost my virginity at round nine, and since then Ive been drippin wit ho's. I hear dat bein a "metrosexual" iz kinda cool, and sure I take a lot of pride into the Roccawear that I wear, but da other day I was with my girl and she was like, "Bballplaya, what are we gonna watch," and I wuz like, "Oh, we won't be watchin it anywayz, if you know what I mean" (I meant dat we'd be havin sex, get it?!) and this foxy lady, she's Asian, bout five two, slammin, wuz like, "How bout Taking Lives," and I'm like, "no, how bout Music Man, I really think dat guy's like da pimp **** when he's in da uniform marchin round the street, and they're like, play the music!" And Tina (she's the Asian ho ma), was like, "ew," and then the video store jerk was like, "you're a pussay!" So, am I?
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
nevermind
 

ShortTimer

Banned
Joined
Aug 17, 2002
Messages
917
Reaction score
1
Location
In my field of paper flowers and candy clouds of l
Enjoying a good work of art for what it is doesn't make anyone a *****. However, if skip down the street singing "Wouldn't it be Loverly" then people would be right to think you're a fruit.

"All I want is a room somewhere,
Far away from the cold night air..."

See, even me including the lyrics here looks fruity.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
Kindly leave
 

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2004
Messages
1,385
Reaction score
11
Location
Australia
You remind me of that scene in the movie : Anger Management starring Jack Nicholson and Adam Sandler when they in the car and Adam Sandler starts singing WEST SIDE STORY

I feel pretty,
Oh, so pretty,
I feel pretty and witty and bright!
And I pity
Any girl who isn't me tonight.

I feel charming,
Oh, so charming
It's alarming how charming I feel!
And so pretty
That I hardly can believe I'm real.

See the pretty girl in that mirror there:
Who can that attractive girl be?
Such a pretty face,
Such a pretty dress,
Such a pretty smile,
Such a pretty me!

I feel stunning
And entrancing,
Feel like running and dancing for joy,
For I'm loved
By a pretty wonderful boy!

( did search on google for lyrics so dont get smart fellow dj's :p )

you do sound gay

but yeah you get the point and what the hell is a metrosexual ?



Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**
 

Alen-Delon

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
2
Location
Out There
i didnt really get the moral of the story.. but yeah you do sound like a pussayyyyyy
 

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2002
Messages
5,550
Reaction score
18
Age
46
Location
Hiding in Penkitten's Linen Closet
Dumbest.

Thread.

Ever.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top