Am I a loser if I don't go to prom?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i didnt go to the stupid prom, and i am not a loser either.

TonyTheTigerOI

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you are financially unable - you SHOULD go to prom and ENJOY yourself. Show up late, spend an hour remembering the good times youve had (everyones had SOME) - go out and get drunk... have some afterprom fun!

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I found a hot sophomore to go with me so I don't have to worry about it anymore.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an almost mandatory recommendation: Alcohol.

I have a very fond memory of my senior prom and a group of about 30 of us beforehand just getting hammered and going in.

It was a great time...Everyone carefree as hell just having the time of our lives. Just when I thought the night couldnt get any better, "Wish You Were Here" by Incubus came on. As soon as it started I looked over to a couple buddies of mine and we each yelled in unison at the top of our lungs "Fvck yeah!" The three of us climbed up onto some bleachers (it was in our HS gym) and sang the sh!t out of it. Hell, we even attracted a decent crowd cheering us on, even though I'm not sure if they could hear us over the speakers. Now that I think about it, the song was like an anthem for the night. Good times...Good times.

But anyway...Have fun, man.

ImmortalDragon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've got my senior prom this year too. I didn't even think about asking a girl. Do you have to dress up to go? I was thinking I would go with my friends up not really dressed up.

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not positive but I assume just about every prom is formal (tux and dresses).

I want to get a buzz going before the dance but I have a little problem. The guys dance with their mom after grand march. I know she'll smell the alcohol but I really want to drink before it. What should i do?