Always seem to lose the girls at some point...

Reaction score
Attracting some girls is not tough for me for some reason. I love meeting new girls, and I do a pretty good job with it. I got two girls attracted already, and it seems like I somehow lose their interest later. This girl usually stares at me in the halls and IMs me a lot, and the last couple of days she has not IMed me and doesn't laugh at everythin I say and stuff like that. I let this one girl wear my jersey and she said she wanted to wear it next week, but I told her she'd have to earn it. She kept telling me how I can't replace her, and I told her you never know with a smile and then laughed it off with her.

Anyways, I also lost this other girl too, she still acts like it, but doesn't initiate much (shyness and if I push/pull with her, she usually comes back after a little while and is like "are you mad at me...)" Why do I feel like I lose every girl after a little while?? They seem interested in me (maybe it's me) and I feel like I lose their interest after a while...

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rocco, don't be afraid of change or losing someone you like.
In fact, you won't recieve constant interest from a girl unless they're totally obsessed with you.. lol (which is a bad thing usually!)

I want you to try initiating with them and showing a little more interest of your own. Anything is good if it's out of the AFC range.
Be sexy!!!

Reaction score
How will I turn up the heat with one of these two girls? I do a little bit of kino in class, which is kind of tough, but it seems like I had this one girl last year stare me down, was totally shy and IMed me like crazy and somehow I blew that one? And this girl this year whom I just met did the same thing, IMs me and has a lot of fun with me in class...She doesn't get much attention from other guys, but boy was I wrong on that statement; I still messed up with that thought in the past...

Any words of encouragement to get me outta the funk? Or is it my head?

Grand Wizzard Alamar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't like it when you use the word Funk like that.

It's probably all in your head man, its just some more overanalzying..