"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Always remember guys, please read......

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
My Dad committed suicide today. I am totally crushed, just stunned and crushed. But please, always look on the postiive side, keep your head up!! NEVER think things are so hard that you cannot go on. I see suicide threads on this board sometimes, but NEVER let yourself think like that. You have your whole life ahead of you, just take it one day at a time, one foot infront of the other and get through it! Thats all I have to say. Thanks guys.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
My sincerest condolences. Keep following your own advice.
 

JohnJones

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 22, 2002
Messages
582
Reaction score
1
Location
PA
Wow, are you doing okay? Was this out of the blue?

I'm really sorry to hear that.
 

prosemont

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 26, 2002
Messages
1,041
Reaction score
7
My deepest sympathy to you.
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Ulex

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 13, 2004
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
Europe
That's strength - your attitude towards life, and to post in this sad day, fellow DJ friend.

My condolences,
Ulex
 

OpenMind

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 8, 2003
Messages
250
Reaction score
1
Age
53
Location
NJ
My condolensces to you and your family Clooney....
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Thanks heaps guys. It really means a lot. Its real real hard, but like I said, u always gotta keep your head up and look positively at the future. The greiving will come in waves, but I will get through it.

Once again guys, I really appreciate your support.

Matt

p.s Titus, that must have been real hard at such a young age. Sorry........
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
Clooney, my condolances for your loss. I have lost a close cousin (was also my best childhood friend) to suicide when I was around 9 years old, and sometimes when I get a flashback of my childhood spent with my brother, him, and my other cousins, it gets hard.

It really means a lot. Its real real hard, but like I said, u always gotta keep your head up and look positively at the future. The greiving will come in waves, but I will get through it.
You have a good head on your shoulders, and the right attitude towards life. Yesterday, I spent the day with my brother and his son in the park. Just watching my nephew starting to walk around (he's around a year and a half), made me amazed at how beautiful life really is.

Suicide is not the answer to any problem. If anyone who feels that they can't go on should happen to read this, don't give up. No matter how depressed you are, or how bad things get, IT DOES GET BETTER. Call help lines, get into some groups, see a psychiatrist, and like Clooney said, keep you head up.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Joined
Sep 28, 2001
Messages
163
Reaction score
0
Location
MI, USA
Originally posted by CLOONEY
My Dad committed suicide today. I am totally crushed, just stunned and crushed. But please, always look on the postiive side, keep your head up!! NEVER think things are so hard that you cannot go on. I see suicide threads on this board sometimes, but NEVER let yourself think like that. You have your whole life ahead of you, just take it one day at a time, one foot infront of the other and get through it! Thats all I have to say. Thanks guys.
Wow. My condolences and deepest sympathies.
 

jbbrain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2002
Messages
1,211
Reaction score
0
Location
montreal, PQ
clooney,

I'm really really sorry.

If u need help, u know where to reach me.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2004
Messages
77
Reaction score
0
My deepest condolences.
 

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2001
Messages
417
Reaction score
7
CLOONEY,

You seem to be taking the situation better than most in your position would. As you previously stated, keep your head up and look ahead because the future holds much more than the past. You can always look back to reminisce and grieve, but it takes real strength and courage to man up and look ahead into the future for better days to come.

thecraftylefty
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top