"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Always remember guys, please read......

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
my condolences too

Whenever anyone dies, I try to remember the good things that they did and not focas on the way they died.

Last year, about this time, I hit rock bottom after being rejected by a oneitis. i physically and mentally hit rock bottom. I thought about suicide for at least one week but I remembered what I had said "Well I guess it is time to go home and commit suicide..." and how I had so many promises I had and how my friends would feel about me. What really helped me out was my friends (Wags, Smith, Ash, Katie, and the rest of you guys). After this incident made me realize how important life is. I was actually not totally over this incident (I was still had a oneitis for this her) until I am finally over her entirely and barely talk to her at all. I am at a much more happy mode now. I wasted so much time on her.

Sorry for the rant but that helped me out getting that out of my system as the last amount of closure I needed to get over this bad time in my life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 21, 2004
Messages
546
Reaction score
1
sorry to hear about your dad's choice to end his life, hope your family is holding up ok.

Last year, a neighbor's wife died, and he shot himself in his own backyard about a month later. It's a shocker to say the least.

Immediately, everyone asks themselves if they could have done something, said something, noticed something that could have prevented the outcome. Suicide is devastating for those left behind. The important thing is to remember this was his choice, not the result of anything you did or didn't do. Everybody has a sad story to tell at some point in their lives, how they deal with it is their responsibility, and not the responsibility of their family, friends, and neighbors.

His choice, although sad, was in fact a selfish one, don't let it wreck your family.
 
Top