Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

ALWAYS get tripped up...can't this time

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't understand it...it's like something happens every time I start to do well with a woman. It feels like there's some force field in the universe that is preventing me from having a girlfriend. I know that's not the case, but, every time, I either mess up, do something stupid, or lose their interest just before it can get to a dating point. It's been going on for too long, and I really do not want it to happen with this girl. She is (and I'm not just saying this) one of the prettiest girls that I have ever talked to, and I would really, really like to make something happen with this girl. Like I expected, there is always an obstacle though. I started talking to her on Myspace a little over a week ago, and it went really well actually, until she didn't reply a couple of times. Although I haven't had the best of luck, the last thing I do is quit when things don't go my way. I sent her this message:

"as much as i enjoyed our chat about shoes and sarcasm...it's gone dead.

which is proof of my theory..it's no fun to talk over myspace...i prefer something more...instant...you have AIM?"

And...to my great pleasure, she replied!

"I do. *Insert screen name*. But, I'm rarely on. And, if I am on, I don't talk a lot. But, if you happen to IM me, I may make an exception."

That was Thursday night. And, she wasn't lying. I haven't seen her on since then, and believe me, I've been looking. There are two things I need your help on.

1. What should I do now? Do I wait for her to get on AIM, or do I send her another message?

2. When I do start talking with her again, what steps should I take to get her on a date?

I know this seems really basic and stupid...but apparently I do not know what to do once I get in these situations, and I don't want to fail again. If it helps any, she goes to a different HS, but we're pretty close...close enough to date.

sandman6991

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So, you think I should just drop it if she doesn't get on AIM?

I'm pretty persistant, but I was thinking of sending her another message (I'm not sure what I'd say) and trying to get her number...but I'm better on AIM than through messages.