Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always Escalate

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some could still be on the fence. Always calibrate before escalating.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you think there's the factor of escalating too soon
I don't believe that every woman has already decided whether or not she'll sleep with you permanently on first impression or within 5 minutes.

That implies that every woman has sex on the brain 24/7 and the only thing they care about is first impressions.

But at the same time many of the girls I've gotten anywhere with seemed to like me before I did anything, maybe game has been a lie this whole time?

However it is true that you should always escalate, and that the timeline for girls who actually like you is usually pretty fast.

Escalating too fast would be if your opener was "hey I think you're pretty, let's grab a drink, what's your number?" To every random girl until you get a yes. Which is still better than being too slow about it.

mrskinnypantz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanna hear a story ? One of my brothers home girls slept on the couch with me last night ,this morning she she grabbed me hard and pull me close , I escalated and start playing with her cat , you know the rest .

Just gotta read the signs dawg, don't escalate for no reason

espanish

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
read my signature. but of course keep in mind no means no.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
View attachment 8327

Do you think there's the factor of escalating too soon
I agree in principle, but escalation needs to be done properly or it can blow up in your face.

The aim should be, at least initially, to find out whether or not there's attraction. For example, initially you should just get close to a woman and see if she moves away. If she does then forget it.

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
A better rule of thumb is:

Men decide within a few minutes if the want to have sex with a woman.
Women decide within a few minutes if there is a chance that they’d have sex with you, not if they are actually going to. It’s up to you to provide what’s needed to get to penetration.

Striker_93

Banned
Reaction score
This is one of the oldest sayings in the book, women have been confirmed this and always said this is true.

The same way we look at girls and go "damn I would fvck the sh!t outta her"

Women do the same
"Damn he fine, I would fvck the sh!t outta him"

If you never heard a women say this then you need to get out you're basement and actually go outside.....

Last edited: