Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Always chicken out of the Good night Kiss

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Id like to think I've come a long way from my AFC days, been able to get women Id never thought Id get 3 years ago, and can cold approach like a legend. However when it comes to dates and the good night end, I always freeze on the initial first kiss, I always second guess myself and by the time my brain comprehends whats going on its too late and I settle for a hug. This is my last major issue I have to deal with before I can shake my AFC days for good, any advice?

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're thinking about it too much, allowing your insecurities and fears to fill up your head. Remember the 3 second rule. The second you think about kissing her just do it. The only way to over-come this is to attack it head on.

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go for it! What do you have to loose? Even if you get rejected for the kiss, it's not the end of the world. I had a chick turn me down for the first kiss, but I was banging her next week.

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey, don't worry about it. I STILL get hung up on this once in a while, and I've been at this for a decent time.

My problem used to be that I was looking for 100% certain signs of interest before making a move. The snag with this is that, women being women, they won't always give you absolutely positive signals to go in for the kill.

You need to pay attention during the night. Watch her indicate her interest (she is, or else she wouldn't be there, right?). Note it in your head. When it comes time for the goodnight kiss, just go through your catalogue in your head, remember all the subtle signs that you noticed, and use those to bolster your confidence for the kiss.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Honestly If I have any doubts I just say a line I read on here ages ago... a simple "Would you like to kiss me?" Works every time.

Also I try for the kiss before the end of the date, maybe a quiet moment at the bar or outside for some fresh air or some place with a nice view...you know **** like that. That way a kiss at the end of the night is guaranteed maybe even get some ass hahahah

livelife8423

Reaction score
Just remember most of the time the girl wants you to kiss them and if you don't you will make them feel weird and think they did something wrong.

Byezbozhniy

Don Juan
Reaction score
If your game is at an advanced level then you should know exactly how far you can push. I used to get hung up on this kind of stuff simply because my focus was on myself rather than the bird. Now I know my targets and just dominate.

If you're looking for a 'one liner' to help things along then Julian's is ok, but I used to prefer the "are you thinking about kissing me??" line. "Would you like to kiss me" seems to be asking for permission.

Still, the best advice I can ever give, about anything, is read Pook, know your target and dominate.

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Best thing is to not wait until the goodbye to wonder if you should kiss or worry about how to go for the kiss.

Look for, it is happening through out the "date", and create opportunities to create some type of physical contact, that will in turn lead to kissing, way before the end of the night.

You kiss her earlier, the goodnight kiss is just a given, a formality, and nobody will feel weird about it.

Dante420

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be sure your making contact with her before your expecting to part ways so it's a seamless transition to that good night kiss.

radiodude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Gangster Of Love said:
Best thing is to not wait until the goodbye to wonder if you should kiss or worry about how to go for the kiss.

Look for, it is happening through out the "date", and create opportunities to create some type of physical contact, that will in turn lead to kissing, way before the end of the night.

You kiss her earlier, the goodnight kiss is just a given, a formality, and nobody will feel weird about it.
What Gangster said...

I always made sure that I had made contact of some form throughout the date. If things seem very 'staid' or 'victorian' up until the end of the night, she likely isn't feeling much for you. You still SHOULD try and go for it regardless but if you're so uncertain that you won't chance it then it's likely there isn't a vibe there.

Accension

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This always used to happen to me and I found the solution.
It incremented from how I'd initiate the date.

1. If I just greeted her with no hug I'd still have to hug her later or skip escalation and try get a kiss close from no escalation..
  2. If I hugged her, I'd have to escalate from there.
  3. If I kissed her on the cheek the kiss close was very easy.
Lastly if I kissed her on the lips as the casual hello, I've already closed by opening and it's set the whole tone of the date up to makeouts.

So basically how you open the date sets the escalation tone.

Rather than awkwardly putting it off to the steriotypical end of the date, you should have already escalated to a kiss in the middle of the date or risk the stupid movie end..

In short escalate from the VERY start of the date because you can't expect to achieve the kiss when you haven't even touched her all night..

- and most of all quit that putting it off to the lame goodbye-please-kiss-me-it's-expected-kiss!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she will let you touch her hair, then she wants to kiss you. Start on her neck behind her ear and work your way to her lips.