Always another guy they're waiting on

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What's with girls lately? I met this girl, we made out and did 'stuff' but she told me she's decided that she's going to wait for her ex b/f who's in Afghanistan right now (marines).

I've found this with other girls too. How they have a crush on a guy who doesnt like them or the guy already has a girlfriend and they're waiting on them (because of how HOT they are).

What are guys like us to do? DJ'ing works with girls who are open minded to new guys coming there way but what about girls that have 'this' problem of being obsessed. I think many girls are like this and it blows. It means I can hump them when they're drunk or when they're mad at the guy for some reason but thats it!

wind20mph

Don Juan
Reaction score
nan3109, This is balance which is out of hand. You see, its not how you like a girl. it's how she is attracted to you. What's with these guys that girls are running after? Simple because they are attracted to them. They are not the "what with these girls lately" they are always a woman.

They might talk about what they like, how they like but then if they became attracted to someone, it doesn't matter what they really like or how they like. Are you with me?

So again it is not how you like her or how attrractive she is to you, but how much she feels the attraction.

Attraction is the main key.

if Attraction is absent, why should she be interested in the first place?

tmpgstx

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be some sort of toy to them .. and the guys they're interested in appear more 'manly' to them.

Not putting you down, but do you get all playful i.e. childish? These girls sound beyond the high school BS.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hmm is that so? that explains why those girls i've nexted always appear to have high IL whenever i run into them in the future.

But then again those girls barely had bf's and are probably living in fairly land, wiating for the guy to come around....