Always angry?

Reaction score
For the past few years people have been telling me that I always look angry. Looking at myself in the mirror it's true. My neutral facial expression is that of someone who's a little angry even though I'm not. Sure I can raise my eyebrows a bit and fix the issue but it's feels too forced. I have maybe two causes

1: Lack of sufficient sleep. I notice the angry, serious neutral facial expression is gone a bit if I actually sleep enough.

2: Bottled up anger

Anybody has/had an angry, serious looking neutral facial expression and managed to fix it?

badboyjmm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Think positive and smile

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's just a phase man, don't worry about it.

Dark and brooding. You're what turns 17 year old girls on, don't sweat it and keep going after these girls.

Enjoy your youth!

Groovy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe you have dark circles under your eyes or something. You could use your face being more fresh and a clear skin maybe. Your face could look more nourished...

If you really are angry then you got to find ways to fix that. Try some exercise, etc, you know.

Maybe you have a low thyroid- that leads to dry and rough skin...

I think that I read somewhere that maca is good for your skin and propolis could be good for the face particularly... Not sure however.

Maybe you should have posted more details in your post. Of course, it may be your genetics too! Good luck. :)

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I'm at home by myself odds are I'm angry. Have been for the last seven years or so. Thankfully for me it doesn't show when I'm out.

It's really bad anytime I don't have mental stimulation. It sucks trying to enjoy a nice bike ride or trying to fall asleep at night when I'm pissed. It's anger at the world and myself.

The best way to deal with it, is to remove the source of anger, but that's easier said than done.