"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Alternative to fapping to better yourself

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42

ThisIsSparta

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2020
Messages
981
Reaction score
1,715
Age
48
I am confused. Is this simping or why wouldnt we use male role-models?
And i wouldnt like to sport an ass like the first girl.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
I am confused. Is this simping or why wouldnt we use male role-models?
And i wouldnt like to sport an ass like the first girl.
No. She's a compass to the promised land. When your fit enoughbabes like this is normal, it's not a big deal...

Yes, use similar height bone structure males as you as goals... You know your there, when these girls are kind of normal parts of your conversations. Somebody is their bf, and normally the guy is not as into fitness as her.

My brothers that fap to porn with in inadequate sex life tell their minds that they cannot achieve that style of sex life. Porn girls are just made up and hyped up skinny and medium ladies. You can have that.
 
Last edited:

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Joined
Nov 17, 2019
Messages
1,863
Reaction score
1,221
If you have 2 arms and 2 legs you can build a relatively impressive physique.

Instead of fapping use they fitness babes as a compass. Hit your fitness until this is your norm.




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYLuvcA1xD4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDOX-IyPoN4

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Q_gpAydRrs
A lot of info here.
Saw a barbell I've never seen before. Some exercises I've never seen before.

I have arms and shoulders like Charity. Nice to see my body parts in your selection here.

I really liked Mike and Qimmah's sitdown commentary on her training session. Good idea to have opposite gender training for that whole 'impress them' factor.

Thanks for posting, I subscribed to all.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
A lot of info here.
Saw a barbell I've never seen before. Some exercises I've never seen before.

I have arms and shoulders like Charity. Nice to see my body parts in your selection here.

I really liked Mike and Qimmah's sitdown commentary on her training session. Good idea to have opposite gender training for that whole 'impress them' factor.

Thanks for posting, I subscribed to all.
For the men here once they are true gym rats they will have conversations and situations with these types.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top