Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Already told her I like her

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
I already told a girl I like her at work she had a bf at the time no longer does.

Not all the time but a lot of times it can be awkward between us.

I told her friend I no longer like her cos every1 at work knew so it was messin things up...(obv I still do)

From what I know she just sees me as a friend and not a close mate,

She only ask me to do favours and I always do it even now, like bring food over etc...I wouldn’t even say no to a normal friend so I don’t. Mind.

I’ve asked 2 friends for advice both so called experts

1) is just ask her out, but in a fun way. ( downside it’s diffcult to even talk to her how am I gonna go out she’s not even close to me at work, unless I do her a favour)

2) build more comfort talk to her more etc then ask her out, like say hi every time I see her talk abt her interest etc ( downside she or I may move away, I’ve tried this but this time talk more about her)

How can I avoid lookin desperate I’ve done it too many times, for example she said she will come over for lunch so I txt her, then she said she went on early lunch which she did, should have just allowed it)

It kills me cos we work at same place when I see her hugging other guys begging them for lunch etc, why’s that not me.

I don’t know which one to do

I know you will all say move on..I am still looking elese where

Thanks

Banelord

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok there no hope. U can not create desiger. U have to move on. She just not into u mate.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Its hard to avoid looking desperate when every thing up to this point says you are desperate

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I already told a girl I like her at work she had a bf at the time no longer does.

I told her friend I no longer like her cos every1 at work knew so it was messin things up...(obv I still do)

She only ask me to do favours and I always do it even now, like bring food over etc...I wouldn’t even say no to a normal friend so I don’t. Mind.

1) is just ask her out, but in a fun way. ( downside it’s diffcult to even talk to her how am I gonna go out she’s not even close to me at work, unless I do her a favour)

2) build more comfort talk to her more etc then ask her out, like say hi every time I see her talk abt her interest etc ( downside she or I may move away, I’ve tried this but this time talk more about her)

How can I avoid lookin desperate I’ve done it too many times, for example she said she will come over for lunch so I txt her, then she said she went on early lunch which she did, should have just allowed it)

It kills me cos we work at same place when I see her hugging other guys begging them for lunch etc, why’s that not me.

Thanks
You want to orbit this attention wh0re for what? Line up to being her lunch and do her favors?

ohrein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She's clearly not interested in you. You really should stop doing favors for her as well. Seems like you're her little lap dog for attention and lunch. It's likely she has no respect for you and you seem to have no respect for yourself.

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m gona ask her for favour

There only small favours and she only asks now and again.
She’s always polite when askin for favours, and acts nice

How could I refuse?, why should I as she’s a mate? (I’m not sayin you wrong)

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
Do you really think someone hugging multiple dudes and begging multiple dudes for lunch at work is normal?

sim285

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think someone hugging multiple dudes and begging multiple dudes for lunch at work is normal?
She just hugs them, or ours arm round them what’s wrong with that,she doesn’t really beg when they say no she shows she’s upset.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She just hugs them, or ours arm round them what’s wrong with that,she doesn’t really beg when they say no she shows she’s upset.
Dude she's trying to get them to like her. And thinks she's pretty enough that they should buy her a lunch for free . That's an attention wh0re. You cannot chase her. Enjoy the monkey shines but don't be part of it . A lady like that has to pursue you. She has to want to do things for you. If you help her your an orbiter. Btw fish somewhere else . You can't have her she's with everyone.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude she's acting like her cowerkers are all her friends. It's not appropriate and she has no maturity or calibration.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just do whatever u want. Your mind is made up...your going to be very sad in life friend. It hurt city coming up.
Once he gets his heart ripped out enough, stomped on and laughed at by women because he is so clueless he will learn and be ready to accept reality.

Or else he will turn into one of these dudes who "gets revenge" by going on a shooting sprre against them..as if its their fault he is clueless when dealing with women socially.

strikerace13

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a puppy dog to a women, as she telling you to fetch this and that. That comes off as weak male that doesn't have the balls take what he wants in life. You put yourself in this role with her as the obiter guy or the friend which is no different then the gay guy. So tell me how a women can get hot for that ? Either take time off from women and learn to be confidant by practicing with different people until it becomes second nature.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't be a puppy dog to a women, as she telling you to fetch this and that. That comes off as weak male that doesn't have the balls take what he wants in life. You put yourself in this role with her as the obiter guy or the friend which is no different then the gay guy. So tell me how a women can get hot for that ? Either take time off from women and learn to be confidant by practicing with different people until it becomes second nature.
Can he build himself up over the next 3-6 months and go take what's his from this lady or that's over?

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You blew it.

Be vague.

Be aloof.

Be nonchalant.

Never tell her you like her. You fun goofed. Not even just this set. Any future one your that guy at work.

School boy error.