Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alphaness is not a desirable trait for most women

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
How many times have you seen the most beta man with the hottest girl?
It seems like women ara addicted to jealous, insecure, unstable and "drama queen" men.

I see it in Facebook too, the more clingy the man is with his gf... the better for her.

I know, you should be "alpha" not for the girls, just for you, your dignity and self- respect. But know this, is a myth that alphaness is the key to get girls... Thats false af in the real world. It can work to get casual sex but if you want a relationship you are ****ed... The beta candidate would definitely win.

And why is that? Couse all women are beta, alpha women dont exist. So why a beta woman would want an alpha partner? Most women are clingy, jelaous, dependent and they want a man who satisfied her beta desires.

I see it everytime. Everywhere. Im not saying you should be beta, no way. Im just saying that is false that alphaness is an attractive trait for women. It wont get you girls. At least not the relationship types ones.

Last edited:

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "The Rational Male" and "The Rational Male II: Preventive Medicine" if you want to gain a deep understanding of the dynamics in play here.

Basically, they want a beta for bf, but will **** an alpha, even if they are in a relationship with a really nice beta. Each time you see a hot girl with a ***** guy, remember that:
1. They almost never ****.
2. She's a dead fish when they do.
3. Arguing is nerver-ending.
4. He will get divorce-raped.

Edit: There are not relationship-type girls and slutty-girls. They are different sides of the same coin.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read "The Rational Male" and "The Rational Male II: Preventive Medicine" if you want to gain a deep understanding of the dynamics in play here.

Basically, they want a beta for bf, but will **** an alpha, even if they are in a relationship with a really nice beta. Each time you see a hot girl with a ***** guy, remember that:
1. They almost never ****.
2. She's a dead fish when they do.
3. Arguing is nerver-ending.
4. He will get divorce-raped.

Edit: There are not relationship-type girls and slutty-girls. They are different sides of the same coin.
Maybe. But fidelity nowadays is a joke so...
Alphaness also wont guarantee fidelity.
And the sex part is not completely true. They fvcked hard too. The break up part is true but the woman will look another beta to replace the current one. They are addicted to that shet.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the sex part is not completely true. They fvcked hard too. The break up part is true but the woman will look another beta to replace the current one. They are addicted to that shet.
Of course it won't, because for a woman to remain faithful she needs social pressure, and we don't have that anymore in Occident. That's why we decide to actualize our alpha potential, to get the best we can from this society.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course it won't, because for a woman to remain faithful she needs social pressure, and we don't have that anymore in Occident. That's why we decide to actualize our alpha potential, to get the best we can from this society.
I agree with you. I really dont like this fvcking world we are living in. But I see this shet everyday, it makes me rage but its how the world works.

CuddleJunkie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. I really dont like this fvcking world we are living in. But I see this shet everyday, it makes me rage but its how the world works.
I was in that situation months ago. Take a break from women, go monk-mode and build a life you like to live. This means: build a bigger, or a better social circle, get at least one hobby you love and get good at it, do something physical, be it the gym, martial arts, some sport; and maybe consider reading taoist/buddhist books, they help to live in our nihilist world.

Your mind will take a rest and heal, and then you'll crave ***** again but without undesirable baggage.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in that situation months ago. Take a break from women, go monk-mode and build a life you like to live. This means: build a bigger, or a better social circle, get at least one hobby you love and get good at it, do something physical, be it the gym, martial arts, some sport; and maybe consider reading taoist/buddhist books, they help to live in our nihilist world.

Your mind will take a rest and heal, and then you'll crave ***** again but without undesirable baggage.
Thx for the tips!
The thing is my social circle is big enought, I meet tons of girls but it seems I cant keep a relationship. Im tired of the one night stands and casual sex. I doesnt fulfill me anymore. The girls I date usually call me distant, cold, not reachable enough, "not the commitment type". WTF?!?!
And the worst part is that these girls tend to later fall in love with a beta man. That sucks.

PS: I lift regularly, meditate (mindfulness), go out with friends and walk my dog hahha

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) How old are the women you typically date?

2.) What approximate geographic region do you live in? (Assuming you're in the U.S.)

Glumix

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The girls I date usually call me distant, cold, not reachable enough, "not the commitment type". WTF?!?!
Do you really think an Alpha must be distant, cold and not reachable?

It seems like women ara addicted to jealous, insecure, unstable and "drama queen" men.
Being distant, cold and not reachable is not the opposite of jealous, insecure and unstable.

But know this, is a myth that alphaness is the key to get girls.
Seems to me that the myth is your understanding of alphaness.

Depending on your social circle, try the accessible, warm, outcome indifferent, confident and stable mindset. Alpha doesn't mean jerkish or aggressive. It's about social dominance.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
1.) How old are the women you typically date?

2.) What approximate geographic region do you live in? (Assuming you're in the U.S.)
1- Im 33 but i look way younger than my age, like 28 tops.
For the last 3 years (since my last gf) I have been dating women from 20 to 26. Just couse I dont wanna marry and have kids like most women of my age desire.

2- I live in a huge city, like 3 millions people and 10 millions more from the surroundings. So the sea is really full of fish.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you really think an Alpha must be distant, cold and not reachable?

Being distant, cold and not reachable is not the opposite of jealous, insecure and unstable.

Seems to me that the myth is your understanding of alphaness.

Depending on your social circle, try the accessible, warm, outcome indifferent, confident and stable mindset. Alpha doesn't mean jerkish or aggressive. It's about social dominance.
Im not saying Im alpha, just saying im not beta. Also im not a jerk. I just enjoy to be free, independant and really dont like when someone blow off my phone, nag me or push me into commiment too soon.
Im really fun to be around, easy going, funny af and extrovert.
But im not clingy, needy and not really a chaser (hot and cold games bored me) and from my experience, girls really want that crap.

BTW Its not all about me, I just see it everyday. Clingy/needy guys get gfs really fast.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see it in Facebook too, the more clingy the man is with his gf... the better for her.
Those women likely do not truly respect their man nor do their panties get wet over him. They've "settled" and are mainly in the relationship for the attention and validation. Kind of sad for both sides. For the guy, not having dignity. For the girl, being with someone you're not really attracted to in exchange for attention.

Almax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Those women likely do not truly respect their man nor do their panties get wet over him. They've "settled" and are mainly in the relationship for the attention and validation. Kind of sad for both sides. For the guy, not having dignity. For the girl, being with someone you're not really attracted to in exchange for attention.
I agree with you. But they usually stay together for years and im pretty sure they fvck a lot too...
And why is that?
Fvck this attention whoré world.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OK so I'm gonna assume that most of the girls you're interacting with aren't in boyfriend/husband-hunter mode, which is a good thing (where I am, girls usually ride the CC hard early and are looking to 'settle down' with 'someone nice' at about ~22).

You (at least initially) pass their screening test for the lover role--which gives you more leverage than coming across as ideal bf material, in which case you have to jump through more hoops upfront and will be subjected to more manipulation and deception. Really you're in a pretty good spot. However, as I mentioned in your last post you need to sleep with them faster; otherwise you're placing yourself in that no-man's-land between lover and relationship material, but don't quite fit either box and...you're out.

But you're looking for a relationship. So forget Alpha/Beta and start thinking in terms of emotions and resources. To have anything longterm develop a girl has to be confident she can either access your resource or experience you emotionally. But you're coming at things from a lover role, which places a lower priority on resource--and you need to focus on emotions. Emotional unavailability =/= Alpha (though it's great for girls w/ daddy issues). Emotional independence = Alpha (she reacts to your emotions and not vice versa).

Here's a template you can follow:

1. Sex early. Sex creates emotions.
2. Follow up with teasing (but definitely follow up). Drop those 'Had a great time with you last night' texts. More along the lines of, 'Wow you're a great dinner guest ;)' (or whatever activity led up to her coming over).
3. Limit emotional investment & enjoy the moment. This gives her the emotional space to invest in you. But be warm and emotionally present.
4. Keep having fun--after you've hooked up a couple times, start sprinkling in more boyfriend/girlfriend activities.
5. Qualify--make her feel that she's earning special treatment:
OP: "This is crazy. I almost never take girls out for dinner after I've slept with them."
Girl: "OMG you're such a player...what makes this different?"
OP: (Highlight a desirable behavior she displayed). "Most girls don't make my bed the next morning.
Or "Every other girl expects me to text back and forth all the time. I like that you give me space."​
6. Screen. Repeat step 3-5 until she's proven she's made the cut for a girlfriend. This process should take place over a couple months and should be based on her performance and not your projection. Deflect any "where is this going?" talk up to this point with something like, "I don't know, but I like it." You'll know when she's reached her breaking point; then you can just say randomly drop something like: "All my friends think it's crazy that I have a girlfriend." She'll feel like all of 'work's' paid off--and you're job from then on is just to maintain leadership & control of your emotions.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with you. But they usually stay together for years and im pretty sure they fvck a lot too...
And why is that?
Fvck this attention whoré world.
Staying together for years is not much of an accomplishment nor is it exactly something to be fond of. When people are afraid to be alone, they settle pretty easily. Good for them. I also doubt any couple is having great sex when the dude is a weak chump.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got the same issues as OP... but feel barely desire to be with a lady or be invested in them... sometimes more a self-pressure than anything. It can get really confusing lol

I like fastlife comments :)

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah and they are also addicted to cheating on them with "real men"

gravityeyelids

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Staying together for years is not much of an accomplishment nor is it exactly something to be fond of. When people are afraid to be alone, they settle pretty easily. Good for them. I also doubt any couple is having great sex when the dude is a weak chump.
Because prowess in the bedroom is directly related to muscle mass and mindlessly pounding away

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because prowess in the bedroom is directly related to muscle mass and mindlessly pounding away
I didn't mean "weak" literally haha. There are plenty of bodybuilders who are weak chumps as well