"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Alpha widow laments: Dear Therapist: I Still Obsess About My Ex From a Decade Ago - I’m 40 now, and I feel like a fool.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,682
Reaction score
5,125
I’m a 40-year-old single woman. Never married, no children, and I’ve been struggling for years to get over my ex. He was my first love and we met when I was in my early 20s.
This was more than 10 years ago, and although my ex and I have occasionally stayed in touch, been intimate, and reconnected after a few years of separation, we have not been able to have a healthy relationship. I’ve tried to be honest about my wanting a different type of relationship with him, but he doesn’t seem to want that.
my opinion: This harridan wanted to secure an Alpha, but he was too Alpha to want to settle with her. She is the one that considers this relationship as not "healthy", whereas all he wants is a fork buddy. Now she is old and barren, having wasted her youth on hypergamy.

 
Last edited:

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
But I bet she’s turned down and friend zoned SO many “good guys” before 40 because she thought her ex would magically come back oneday. She’s fvcked up her life but it’s your fault lol
 

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
Cant get any more alpha widow than that, this is further evidence that women are not made to have high mileage and should bond as soon as possible.
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
She seriously does need a therapist if she has that kind of posting incentive after wasting years of her life thinking about the One that got away…
You can bet her female friends group has told her to move on, as she’s probably still vocal about him. Alpha males can and do create female Oneitis…
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
Women have TONS of opportunity’s to meet, date and settle down with decent men in their prime years. We can’t help it that you chose to choose poorly in who you dated and we don’t feel sorry for you now.

I had a similar story to this. Liked this girl ALOT back in the day, thought I was getting somewhere and she laid the “I like you as a friend” bomb on me out of nowhere after 4 months. I cut all ties then and there. She reaches out to me about 3 years ago trying to catch up and “let’s get together, I miss our fun times and I miss you”. She was needing some validation bad. I simply said “I still feel the same way now as I did then, I’m not interested in friendship whatsoever and I told you that. Bye”. She changed her tune “I was immature and didn’t know what I wanted or had in you”. Sorry babe, one chance per lifetime per woman. That’s my rule. I can’t bend the rules for you.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36


my opinion: This harridan wanted to secure an Alpha, but he was too Alpha to want to settle with her. She is the one that considers this relationship as not "healthy", whereas all he wants is a fork buddy. Now she is old and barren, having wasted her youth on hypergamy.

It will be a tale of cratered SMV and a barren waste land of crazy cat ladies.

I welcome the decline. I have no use for women after 25.Not saying I won't do it.

I don't do epiphany phase aka accidentally on purpose pregnancy.

My **** won't suck it self.
 

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
I got sympathy for this one

If you read article properly she gave him best years, wanted to settle and he refused

He's an immature fool and these "men" run like cowards from responsibility

They are just as responsible for societies decline as the feminists are
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
I got sympathy for this one

If you read article properly she gave him best years, wanted to settle and he refused

He's an immature fool and these "men" run like cowards from responsibility

They are just as responsible for societies decline as the feminists are
Just because he doesn't want to settle he's now a fool?

I guess that makes you the mature one since you settled but keeps on chasing skirts to keep the wifey in check.

Somehow I too sympathise with your situation.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Medina

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 23, 2019
Messages
862
Reaction score
1,543
Just because he doesn't want to settle he's now a fool?

I guess that makes you the mature one since you settled but keeps on chasing skirts to keep the wifey in check.

Somehow I too sympathise with your situation.
I don't chase and I don't debate with ped0file sympathizers
 

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
I got sympathy for this one

If you read article properly she gave him best years, wanted to settle and he refused

He's an immature fool and these "men" run like cowards from responsibility

They are just as responsible for societies decline as the feminists are
“run like cowards from responsibility”

Because he didn’t want to follow her life plan for him, that makes him a coward?

-Augustus-
 

dude99

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
2,550
Reaction score
3,105
Age
53
P


my opinion: This harridan wanted to secure an Alpha, but he was too Alpha to want to settle with her. She is the one that considers this relationship as not "healthy", whereas all he wants is a fork buddy. Now she is old and barren, having wasted her youth on hypergamy.

Psychologists say women are the happiest, when they are with their first lo love. Men are the happiest when they are with their 3 or 4th love. Women are hard wired to ruin their relationships by seeking better and seeking upgrades only to regret these decisions and then the look backwards to when they were happier. Looks like this article is some evidence towards that theory.
 

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 27, 2008
Messages
5,027
Reaction score
5,356
I got sympathy for this one

If you read article properly she gave him best years, wanted to settle and he refused

He's an immature fool and these "men" run like cowards from responsibility

They are just as responsible for societies decline as the feminists are
Life is all about choices you make. Nobody told her to chase someone that wasn’t going to settle down and pass over other guys. She chose to do that all on her own. It’s like a guy stuck in the friend zone but continues to chase a girl while passing over other girls that want more than just friendship. Then oneday he’s sitting around wondering why he’s all alone, well because you chose to be stupid and waste all your energy and time on a girl that was never going to see you more than as just a friend. Choices, life really is that easy.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2012
Messages
907
Reaction score
1,020
I think he was referring to a broader scope of younger men. Not so much this particular guy. Its not always the women. He is right there are a great number of lazy af guys who don't want to have responsibility.
Responsibility defined as what and by whom?

And just because a man might not want to marry or have children doesn’t mean he’s lazy.

-Augustus-
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
P

Psychologists say women are the happiest, when they are with their first lo love. Men are the happiest when they are with their 3 or 4th love. Women are hard wired to ruin their relationships by seeking better and seeking upgrades only to regret these decisions and then the look backwards to when they were happier. Looks like this article is some evidence towards that theory.
This is my observation. I’ve thought about it for years. Not that I care what psychologists think, but it is observable.
 

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 1, 2013
Messages
6,239
Reaction score
4,962
I got sympathy for this one

If you read article properly she gave him best years, wanted to settle and he refused

He's an immature fool and these "men" run like cowards from responsibility

They are just as responsible for societies decline as the feminists are
Nah bruv.... The moment that alpha, gave up his Freedom and settled for this cat lady, she would lose interest and toss him aside.

I rather be that Alpha.. And have these stuuuupid woman yearning for me... Than be the guy that gets tossed away and trashed away like a piece of garbage.

The very thing that has hooked this woman is, is the fact that she cannot tie him down.

He won't submit to her need to have him... This exactly what is keeping her Vag nice and moist.

The moment he settles for her.. GAME OVER
 

lamath

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 29, 2018
Messages
2,714
Reaction score
2,659
Age
45
Location
Canada
Nah bruv.... The moment that alpha, gave up his Freedom and settled for this cat lady, she would lose interest and toss him aside.

I rather be that Alpha.. And have these stuuuupid woman yearning for me... Than be the guy that gets tossed away and trashed away like a piece of garbage.

The very thing that has hooked this woman is, is the fact that she cannot tie him down.

He won't submit to her need to have him... This exactly what is keeping her Vag nice and moist.

The moment he settles for her.. GAME OVER
Exactly what i was thinking.
 

DreamAgain

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 17, 2016
Messages
699
Reaction score
714
Women have TONS of opportunity’s to meet, date and settle down with decent men in their prime years. We can’t help it that you chose to choose poorly in who you dated and we don’t feel sorry for you now.

I had a similar story to this. Liked this girl ALOT back in the day, thought I was getting somewhere and she laid the “I like you as a friend” bomb on me out of nowhere after 4 months. I cut all ties then and there. She reaches out to me about 3 years ago trying to catch up and “let’s get together, I miss our fun times and I miss you”. She was needing some validation bad. I simply said “I still feel the same way now as I did then, I’m not interested in friendship whatsoever and I told you that. Bye”. She changed her tune “I was immature and didn’t know what I wanted or had in you”. Sorry babe, one chance per lifetime per woman. That’s my rule. I can’t bend the rules for you.
Responded like a boss, that's how it's done. Great job.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top