Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha men and Oedipus complex

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the most outwardly alpha men have a deep seated longing for female acceptance. I know a guy who is very alpha. Ex military type guy, he exhibits a lot of bravado. This guy has been married mulitple times. He is currently about to get married again. He talks about this new woman as if she is a blessing. He is actually glad that she is a part of his life and he feels lucky. He could talk about her for hours.

I don't understand why some men crave female validation so much. It seems that most men have a Oedipus complex. They want someone to love them unconditionally like their mother did. I can not relate. RedPill guys enjoy women but we know that they are ultimately a liability. The whole fairy tale Wonder Years/ Boy Meets World mythos will never come back.

I just don't get how men that have murdered other men ( straight savages) can be so emotionally weak. When he speaks I just look at the guy and internally shake my head. I still respect the guy because he is a badazz but after a couple divorces how can you still be idealistic? Wow...

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just men as my older sister has this problem.. But back to men. It's basically one part biology and one part childhood upbringing. On the biology aspect we've all met a woman that's had an emotional impact on us immediately upon meeting her. That response is involuntary, that chemistry we have no control over feeling, but we can, and should, control how we react while experiencing that.. As it can really impair your judgment. Now throw in a man who's not aware of how this is affecting his judgment and he's liable to act like a fool regardless how masculine he is. This is a story old as time. Countless poems, songs and stories have been written about it. Natures way of ensuring at least some men, no matter what, will take care of women and their offspring.

The second part dealing with childhood upbringing is much more complicated. If you grew up in an environment lacking displays of love and affection you could easily grow into an adult that gets a taste of these things from a woman and morphs it into an unhealthy behavioral pattern. Because he wants that love, affection or validation so bad he acts way out of character with a woman then any other time. People notice and thinks he's crazy. He's just got issues.. Unresolved issues.
Basically when we don't get our needs met as small children we develop these types of behavioral problems later in life.. We don't know his story. But he definitely needs to take a close look inside and figure it out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just men as my older sister has this problem.. But back to men. It's basically one part biology and one part childhood upbringing. On the biology aspect we've all met a woman that's had an emotional impact on us immediately upon meeting her. That response is involuntary, that chemistry we have no control over feeling, but we can, and should, control how we react while experiencing that.. As it can really impair your judgment. Now throw in a man who's not aware of how this is affecting his judgment and he's liable to act like a fool regardless how masculine he is. This is a story old as time. Countless poems, songs and stories have been written about it. Natures way of ensuring at least some men, no matter what, will take care of women and their offspring.

The second part dealing with childhood upbringing is much more complicated. If you grew up in an environment lacking displays of love and affection you could easily grow into an adult that gets a taste of these things from a woman and morphs it into an unhealthy behavioral pattern. Because he wants that love, affection or validation so bad he acts way out of character with a woman then any other time. People notice and thinks he's crazy. He's just got issues.. Unresolved issues.
Basically when we don't get our needs met as small children we develop these types of behavioral problems later in life.. We don't know his story. But he definitely needs to take a close look inside and figure it out.
Yeh man, I think you are correct. This pretty much explains it. I will try to find out his childhood story and report back.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all want female acceptance and companionship, we just put it in a different priority list.

Some of us are ready to risk their wellbeing and mental health to have it while others wouldnt even go out on weekends.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is the whole forever and ever happy with his love, soul mate, don't matter if someone is seen as alpha if he can't learn from his mistakes, if it was only lip service to sell the image I could undertand, but most want really to belive on that soulmate thing, hence why things are going the way they are

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
of course , us as men love women we all do ,because we are designed to... but we are also blessed with a brain that can learn from experiences(wisdom)
and that is whats goin to save us from getting taken advantage of by our own biology

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the most outwardly alpha men have a deep seated longing for female acceptance. I know a guy who is very alpha. Ex military type guy, he exhibits a lot of bravado. This guy has been married mulitple times. He is currently about to get married again. He talks about this new woman as if she is a blessing. He is actually glad that she is a part of his life and he feels lucky. He could talk about her for hours.

I don't understand why some men crave female validation so much. It seems that most men have a Oedipus complex. They want someone to love them unconditionally like their mother did. I can not relate. RedPill guys enjoy women but we know that they are ultimately a liability. The whole fairy tale Wonder Years/ Boy Meets World mythos will never come back.

I just don't get how men that have murdered other men ( straight savages) can be so emotionally weak. When he speaks I just look at the guy and internally shake my head. I still respect the guy because he is a badazz but after a couple divorces how can you still be idealistic? Wow...
I don't want this to turn out and into a pseudo science crap shoot but I will give it a shot baser on my experience. I think it's similar to early child development and something to do with attachment models. For example, i am unattached and indifferent. Likely, its due to environmental factors and character traits. The majority of men have no fathers and act like women. Its a creepy inversion of daddy issues. The same thing is evident in the relationship with Sterling Archer and his mother. Paging Dr Freud. Its likely a lack of BOUNDARIES, no father, and a sexual promiscuous mother. Likely a curiosity from a young age as to what the **** is happening to mommy and a weird jealousy. A lack of BOUNDARIES is clearly evident.

oc16

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha, this whole Alpha thing makes me laugh. Guys who are loud mouths, short-tempered, macho are Alphas heh? They sound like insecure men to me.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
of course , us as men love women we all do ,because we are designed to... but we are also blessed with a brain that can learn from experiences(wisdom)
and that is whats goin to save us from getting taken advantage of by our own biology
Agreed. Furthermore there's a lot of data that's red pilling. Ie Paul George pays baby mamma for abortion, she keeps money has kid, and he proposed? #cucked

The blue pill ideal is strong. Man is getting wrecked online. My fav is the ones about her having more rings then him lulz.

The blue pill ideal is hardwired on men along with the affinity of provider and protector which is simp in 2020.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. Furthermore there's a lot of data that's red pilling. Ie Paul George pays baby mamma for abortion, she keeps money has kid, and he proposed? #cucked

The blue pill ideal is strong. Man is getting wrecked online. My fav is the ones about her having more rings then him lulz.

The blue pill ideal is hardwired on men along with the affinity of provider and protector which is simp in 2020.
cucked to the max.

clint eastwood hopped from wife to wife , i wonder if he asked for abortion.
one you knock her up its too late ball in her court now, its gonna be difficult for redpill to defeat 2020

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cucked to the max.

clint eastwood hopped from wife to wife , i wonder if he asked for abortion.
one you knock her up its too late ball in her court now, its gonna be difficult for redpill to defeat 2020
Look at Paul George. Cucked hard.

death_wish. .

Banned
Reaction score
i know these guys listen to rap music, cant they hear how all these guys are smashing ppls wives and girls?dont they learn?
this is not fiction

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cucks come in all shapes and sizes this one is 6'8
Won genetic lottery. Athletic. Rich. Simp. Women are SAVAGE as ****kkk and that scenario is a good example of female nature. All young blood should take a note.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
humiliation, wonder how the divorce is gonna end after he already knows and now everybody else knows future ****ed his wife.
now is he gonna get half his **** taken
I just skimmed it. I am busy with my own ****. I highly recommend fellas TAKE NOTICE, act accordingly BUT DON'T STEW IN IT. it is what it is. The sample size is ABUNDANT and there's no going back. Fellas doing 500£ dinners. I rather buy a ps5, Netflix and chill and go get more baeeeees.

This is coming from a guy who learned pickup because I wanted to pull more and vet a wife. Instead, I got red pilled. I know female nature not from marriage dating coaches or online dorks on YouTube but via chain gunning cold approach like Dwayne Johnson on GEAR. There's no point of return. Game today is hard as ****kkk and real talk harder for the young blood on their come up. Harder than when we were young.

I am not interested in the long term with a female. I want now. Blow me or blow me out. Pull or next set. Fellas neer to go neanderthal savage level of game. Full blown mercenary.