Alpha men and Oedipus complex

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some of the most outwardly alpha men have a deep seated longing for female acceptance. I know a guy who is very alpha. Ex military type guy, he exhibits a lot of bravado. This guy has been married mulitple times. He is currently about to get married again. He talks about this new woman as if she is a blessing. He is actually glad that she is a part of his life and he feels lucky. He could talk about her for hours.

I don't understand why some men crave female validation so much. It seems that most men have a Oedipus complex. They want someone to love them unconditionally like their mother did. I can not relate. RedPill guys enjoy women but we know that they are ultimately a liability. The whole fairy tale Wonder Years/ Boy Meets World mythos will never come back.

I just don't get how men that have murdered other men ( straight savages) can be so emotionally weak. When he speaks I just look at the guy and internally shake my head. I still respect the guy because he is a badazz but after a couple divorces how can you still be idealistic? Wow...

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just men as my older sister has this problem.. But back to men. It's basically one part biology and one part childhood upbringing. On the biology aspect we've all met a woman that's had an emotional impact on us immediately upon meeting her. That response is involuntary, that chemistry we have no control over feeling, but we can, and should, control how we react while experiencing that.. As it can really impair your judgment. Now throw in a man who's not aware of how this is affecting his judgment and he's liable to act like a fool regardless how masculine he is. This is a story old as time. Countless poems, songs and stories have been written about it. Natures way of ensuring at least some men, no matter what, will take care of women and their offspring.

The second part dealing with childhood upbringing is much more complicated. If you grew up in an environment lacking displays of love and affection you could easily grow into an adult that gets a taste of these things from a woman and morphs it into an unhealthy behavioral pattern. Because he wants that love, affection or validation so bad he acts way out of character with a woman then any other time. People notice and thinks he's crazy. He's just got issues.. Unresolved issues.
Basically when we don't get our needs met as small children we develop these types of behavioral problems later in life.. We don't know his story. But he definitely needs to take a close look inside and figure it out.

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not just men as my older sister has this problem.. But back to men. It's basically one part biology and one part childhood upbringing. On the biology aspect we've all met a woman that's had an emotional impact on us immediately upon meeting her. That response is involuntary, that chemistry we have no control over feeling, but we can, and should, control how we react while experiencing that.. As it can really impair your judgment. Now throw in a man who's not aware of how this is affecting his judgment and he's liable to act like a fool regardless how masculine he is. This is a story old as time. Countless poems, songs and stories have been written about it. Natures way of ensuring at least some men, no matter what, will take care of women and their offspring.

The second part dealing with childhood upbringing is much more complicated. If you grew up in an environment lacking displays of love and affection you could easily grow into an adult that gets a taste of these things from a woman and morphs it into an unhealthy behavioral pattern. Because he wants that love, affection or validation so bad he acts way out of character with a woman then any other time. People notice and thinks he's crazy. He's just got issues.. Unresolved issues.
Basically when we don't get our needs met as small children we develop these types of behavioral problems later in life.. We don't know his story. But he definitely needs to take a close look inside and figure it out.
Yeh man, I think you are correct. This pretty much explains it. I will try to find out his childhood story and report back.

stormrider

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We live in a delusional society that perpetuates the myth that what we can’t find in ourselves must exist in another. This sounds very romantic. But what happens when you have two people coming from lack and incompleteness desperately looking for value in other people? Does too needy and neurotic people = 1 whole relationship? No, it equals a needy and neurotic relationship, which constitutes for 90% of human relationships.

Men and women were made for each other. This cannot be debated. But men and women were meant to reach their full potential as well. A man has to go on his masculine journey. A woman can’t give him his purpose. He has to go through a rites of passage.

I don’t even know what a woman’s journey is and I’m not going to pretend to know. But I’m just going to assume they have one that is beyond Instagram and Netflix.

A complete man and a complete woman = healthy relationship. Romance is not two incomplete halves becoming one. This is society’s version. It’s cuck programming. Romance is two wholes joining forces to become even greater. Two complete people sharing their completeness.

Your friend is just a victim of social conditioning. Most social constructs such as Disney romance are based on neurotic delusions.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all want female acceptance and companionship, we just put it in a different priority list.

Some of us are ready to risk their wellbeing and mental health to have it while others wouldnt even go out on weekends.

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

LARaiders85

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Society invalidates single people, it's that simple. Not a small portion of my life is centered around who I'm going to take to the company holiday party each year, not by choice but by non-stop badgering by everyone in my life, men and women lol.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that is the whole forever and ever happy with his love, soul mate, don't matter if someone is seen as alpha if he can't learn from his mistakes, if it was only lip service to sell the image I could undertand, but most want really to belive on that soulmate thing, hence why things are going the way they are