Alpha Males

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MVPlaya
Dumbest post all day.

Come back to me when you find someone hear who wants to **** an Elephant's sister, a Whale's girlfriend, or has a nuclear missile talk trash to him in the bar.
that happened to me the other night, my friend ****ed (what looked like) my pet elephants sister, my cousin ****ed (what looked like) a whales girlfriend, and a nuclear missile talked so trash at the bar to this guy the other night, they got in a fight and 40 million japanese died.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not believe *real*alpha males, even primitive times, were brainless aggressive morons.

Think of these 2 scenarios:

a) Super-aggressive, tough, strong caveman goes around trying to beat up other animals with his bare fists. He is afraid of nothing.

b) A smaller, weaker caveman employs traps, tools, and his mind, rather than his strength, to catch prey and drive off predators.

Who is more likely to survive? Person A will most likely be killed (can a human take on a sabretooth tiger in a fight?). Person B will survive and spread his genes; his descendents will eventually build castles and machineguns and nuclear missiles.

Humans have ALWAYS depended on their mind, not their strength, to win. Evolution favours the mind over the body; after all, can razor-sharp teeth and rippling muscles defeat a grenade?

Hound_of_Love

Don Juan
Reaction score
Humans have ALWAYS depended on their mind, not their strength, to win. Evolution favours the mind over the body; after all, can razor-sharp teeth and rippling muscles defeat a grenade? [/B]
Spot on. Alpha wolves rely on their claws and teeth because they are wolves and that is their medium. Humans rely on higher faculties because that is ours.

Look at Napoleon and Hitler - two small, scrawny guys. You're going to have to call both of them 'alpha' because they managed to mobilize thousands/millions of men who were stronger than them to go off to war in their names (or for their ideals).

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love
Spot on. Alpha wolves rely on their claws and teeth because they are wolves and that is their medium. Humans rely on higher faculties because that is ours.

Look at Napoleon and Hitler - two small, scrawny guys. You're going to have to call both of them 'alpha' because they managed to mobilize thousands/millions of men who were stronger than them to go off to war in their names (or for their ideals).
Thats kind of what i just said youa re definetly right.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
APHLA MALE = MAN WITH CONFIDENCE.

regardless of whatever he does...if he has confidence he is alpha or something close.

and WHO cares who is alpha or not!

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindOverMatter
You just described how an intelligent beta operates. And it makes sense too, since our society is run by betas and most alphas are in jail. The guy you just described can get farther in life then a real alpha, can even f*ck more women then an alpha, but if he ever faces a real alpha, he will back down as it is in his nature to back down. His wit and charm can get him far, but if he doesn't have the balls of an alpha, he'll always be a beta, because alphas will always walk over him.

If you're at a club dancing with some b!tch and a drug dealer comes up to you and you can see he has a gun stashed in his pants, and he calmly without even looking you in the eye tells you to get lost and leave him alone with the girl, what will you do? Note, this isn't your girlfriend, it's just some b!tch you met. If you're a beta, chances are you will probably either try to talk your way out of it, or leave figuring your life is not worth risking over some piece of pvssy you can get any time you want. Either way, you will bow down like a good beta does.

Put an alpha in the same situation, and he will either beat the f*ck out of the other guy, or get killed. Either way, he will risk it all, not for the b!tch, but because he's an alpha and doesn't back down. This is a stupid trait to have, and is a reason most alphas end up getting killed (by stronger alphas), or get outsmarted by betas (and get thrown in jail).

true,
where i am from , since childhood we have been taught to never back down, and no one ever does. You fight no matter who asks and thats just the way it is.

My friend who is built like a brick house is a prime example of this. He will square up to ANY ONE and always has no matter who it is. Oh and he looks like vin diesal if that helps :D

I remember when i was 14yrs old i was given some jewels of knowledge by some "real alphas" at that time. These guys were drug dealers of my city, not just any old drug dealers but THE dealers. Not nickle and dime shyt. ( think nino brown from "new jack city")

Anyway i was in the pizza shop and i had my cousin and 2 friends shouting at me and getting angry at me because i didnt want to get the type of pizza they wanted and the argument was causing a scene.

Due to me being the skinniest + smallest there it looked like i was being bullied.

So what happens is that "No.2" calls me over ( ill call him "No.2" cos he was 2nd to the guy at the top who was a real crazy + clever fvcker). Also No.2 knew my uncle and his sons.

He called me over to his BMW 325i convertable ( at that time this car was the shyt )

He said , "kid , are they fvcking with you?" and i was like "no, just arguing ( i was scared of this guy)"

And then he told me what i still remember today, he said:

"Look kid, when some one bullies you its not nice, you cant let that happen to your self. Next time it happens do this:
Look at the biggest one in the group and concentrate on him. Hit him straight in the mouth as hard as you can and as many times as you can. Sure you might get beaten up but they will NEVER fvck with you again and anyone who sees that wont either"

Thats the mentality you have to be in to walk round like your alpha. You fight no matter what and you NEVER back down. No.2 went to prison when he was 19yrs old and spent about 3 yrs behind bars.

No.2 was feared in my hood, but No.2 feared No.1 and so did every one else ( apart from a few guys who could take him but wouldnt because No.1 was "connected" like a dot-to-dot picture)

No.1 was a true alpha. he had respect ( he earned it ) and could fight. He also had charisma and influence. There were a coupla guys that could take No.1 one-on-one but these guys never did anything because although they had the brawn, they didnt have the brain. You need a mix of the two to be alpha, and thats why those guys were beta to him.

I remembr a great quote which i believe to be so true and it is:
"its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

peace

muttley

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by muttley
true,
where i am from , since childhood we have been taught to never back down, and no one ever does. You fight no matter who asks and thats just the way it is.

My friend who is built like a brick house is a prime example of this. He will square up to ANY ONE and always has no matter who it is. Oh and he looks like vin diesal if that helps :D

I remember when i was 14yrs old i was given some jewels of knowledge by some "real alphas" at that time. These guys were drug dealers of my city, not just any old drug dealers but THE dealers. Not nickle and dime shyt. ( think nino brown from "new jack city")

Anyway i was in the pizza shop and i had my cousin and 2 friends shouting at me and getting angry at me because i didnt want to get the type of pizza they wanted and the argument was causing a scene.

Due to me being the skinniest + smallest there it looked like i was being bullied.

So what happens is that "No.2" calls me over ( ill call him "No.2" cos he was 2nd to the guy at the top who was a real crazy + clever fvcker). Also No.2 knew my uncle and his sons.

He called me over to his BMW 325i convertable ( at that time this car was the shyt )

He said , "kid , are they fvcking with you?" and i was like "no, just arguing ( i was scared of this guy)"

And then he told me what i still remember today, he said:

"Look kid, when some one bullies you its not nice, you cant let that happen to your self. Next time it happens do this:
Look at the biggest one in the group and concentrate on him. Hit him straight in the mouth as hard as you can and as many times as you can. Sure you might get beaten up but they will NEVER fvck with you again and anyone who sees that wont either"

Thats the mentality you have to be in to walk round like your alpha. You fight no matter what and you NEVER back down. No.2 went to prison when he was 19yrs old and spent about 3 yrs behind bars.

No.2 was feared in my hood, but No.2 feared No.1 and so did every one else ( apart from a few guys who could take him but wouldnt because No.1 was "connected" like a dot-to-dot picture)

No.1 was a true alpha. he had respect ( he earned it ) and could fight. He also had charisma and influence. There were a coupla guys that could take No.1 one-on-one but these guys never did anything because although they had the brawn, they didnt have the brain. You need a mix of the two to be alpha, and thats why those guys were beta to him.

I remembr a great quote which i believe to be so true and it is:
"its not the size of the dog in the fight, its the size of the fight in the dog"

peace

muttley
Yep like i been sayign all along. You dont just need braun you need the brains to.

muttley

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
you need balls and if you have brains + balls then thats dangerous!

Now if you have Brawn + Balls + Brains, oh shyt then thats deadly

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Like i said if a growl and bite someone it doesnt make me an alpha because we are not wolves we are human.

Double

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the problem is that you guys dont understand that the "alpha DJ" preached on this site is NOT a real alpha in the original definition. player_supreme and mindovermatter provide informations which make lots of sense.

dont want to repeat what mindovermatter already said so i will only say the following

pook the most famous DJ on this site is not an alpha, he is "only" a smart highly developed beta.

"only" because in todays society it is better to be a smart beta than a caged alpha

being beta isnt as bad as it sounds, a beta is NOT a AFC. AFC's are undeveloped betas.

BackToTheMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Sazuki
I just read his post and it makes a lot of sense. Being alpha, as displaying animal like behaviour is pretty damn useless for a human in a society like ours for the most part.

I wonder where the whole 'alpha' rage started? Maybe with evolution and 'natural selection' line of thought blended in with seduction..?
Man the Alpha is simply the guy who is ahead of everyone the one that is superior. The smartest guy that everyone wants to be around because he is charming but if you piss him off he can hold his own.

The alpha is the most superior person. Not the most aggresive.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder where the whole 'alpha' rage started? Maybe with evolution and 'natural selection' line of thought blended in with seduction..?
Or could be a bunch of people with no social status just wants to excuse their retarded social skills by claiming "society is run be weak beta males who are oppressing alpha males bla bla bla".

And why does everyone mention this guy called "player supreme"? Wasn't he some 40-year-old poster who writez in gangsta ebonicz and nitpicked over every little thing? Sounds more like a nutty b*tch than an alpha male.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think most of you are missing the point insofar as what makes an Alpha in regard to human beings. It's a nature versus nurture argument. Are Alphas born or made? And as in most cases when it comes to nature vs. nurture, the answer is usually both. An Alpha male in most species is generally the one display the best physical prowess and thus the better genetic stock with which females will breed. But take the Alpha away from an environment of other male competitiors for breeding rights and he doesn't learn the behaviors that exemplify his being the Alpha and thus is hindered in his effectiveness in displaying his quality.

We're also failing to consider the breeding strategies for human beings of both sex. There are long term and short term breeding strategies that one male may exceed another's potential with different characteristics. For instance, we could argue that a wealthy man with status and provisioning capacity for a woman and her offspring's security would be a logical long term breeding choice and thus make the man an Alpha in one regard. Yet we know from women's behavior that they will readily mate with men that are better physical stock regardless of his personal means. In other words, she'll fvck the poor, but studly pool boy AND the pudgy rich guy for different reasons, and prefferably keep them both involved so as to have the best genetic stock and the best insurance for that stock's wellbeing and potential to pass on their genes.

The best analysis I can give is exemplfying both the best genes and the best provisioning capacity - that would make a real Alpha in human terms. Needless to say both require nature and nurture to accomplish this.

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big badass wolf: he is alpha, in his enviroment THE MOST USEFULL and PRODUCTIVE.
We're not animals.

A big badass human alpha, can kill someone with his bare hands in a couple of blows, in our society totally UNPRODUCTIVE and USELESS, no one needs those types.
Then he's not an alpha, is he?

This guy is still modelling basic animal like behaviour, for a natural enviroment (hunting, mating, finding food, protecting the pack etc.)
Again. We're not animals. Also, "kill with your bare hands" isn't necessary for hunting/finding food/protecting the pack. There's a reason humans invented tools.

I don't know why people think modelling primitive behaviour is "alpha". It was alpha back then, it isn't now.

CraigMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hound_of_Love

Are you aware that Napoleon was many times his strength even for his small size. Are you also aware that he had a reputation for fighting and brawling as a kind and often won?

Wouldn't you call this overly agressive and dominant. Its not about the height or size of the muscles.

Hitler is a response of socilization of man. When the betas took over it made it possible for lesser men to lead with the right motivation.

Hitler wouldn't be able to do what he did in todays society though.

lurker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
what's all this fascination with alpha males? this is ridiculous.

some men lead and some follow you all cant be alpha males by reading posts.

focus on being a man and not let women walk over you. focus on being a man in general telling everyone to be alpha male will lead to conflict.

there wouldnt be an army if everyone of you decides to be alpha male would there?

you would have a boss would you?
society would fall.

manuva

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BackToTheMack you gob off way to much. The boys out west won't look twice at you. Stay in Townsville till you wisen up.

Lost In Translation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Napoleon was an alpha male

you people that say otherwise need to google and read up

he refused to give up even when they locked him up on that island

against impossible odds he still fought

and usually won

his men respected him and would die for him

he was not an armchair general

he was on the battlefield always

he was a warrior

my 2 cents on this alpha deal :

i think alot of you miss the point because you are applying the whole alpha thing to our modern society

one decent war and we are back to the dark ages

who would lead and survive then ?

look through history

history is where the answers are

what sort of men lead countries and changed the face of our planet 200 years ago and before ?

ALPHA MALES

and not just any alpha males

GENIUS alpha males

all these betas with an attitude

we are smart betas use their brains alphas are dumb animals

HISTORY DOES NOT AGREE WITH YOU

CraigMack
On the other side, the beta male. He very well might be good looking, funny, etc., but after ten minutes or so in the presence of the alpha male he will try to break the alpha male's frame of mind. He does this by subtle jokes that seem innocent but are intended to degrade the alpha male's status in the eyes of others.

i agree 100%

and this is what the beta males are doing on this forum

WHY MODERN SOCIETY ALPHA MALES ARE ANIMALS

i have been to jail and i have seen the people in there

IT TURNS YOU INTO AN ANIMAL

it's a factory to produce animals. killing machines.

MODERN SOCIETY IS DESIGNED TO GET RID OF THOSE WITH THE POWER TO STOP THE NEW WORLD ORDER

our society promotes CORRUPTION

the corporate ladder is a$$ kissing

our entire way of life in bankrupt of truth and justice

cowards i see 20 people pick a fight with 1 person

as soon as i hit a drug dealer he goes to the cops

as soon as i hit someone that threatens me they run to the cops

OUR SOCIETY PROTECTS THE WICKED

look at the politicans

fat little dudes that yell at each other and drink too much

take bribes give their friends jobs

pollute and corrupt our society

what is to stop us from changing this ?

can we have a revolution ?

they did hundreds of years ago in most countries

THEY HAVE SET IT UP SO YOU CANNOT REVOLT

anyone f*cks with the system they get killed

Lost In Translation

**AUSTRALIAN STREET PIMP**

Quote: PuertoRican_Lover
“ the 'pimp' mentality works today because you are living in a time such that there are an overabundance if hors - this is the Pimps playground!! Pimps and hors go together like bread and butter - they are complementary natures!!! Pimps need hors like hors need pimps!! “

RaWBLooD

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by lurker
what's all this fascination with alpha males? this is ridiculous.

some men lead and some follow you all cant be alpha males by reading posts.

focus on being a man and not let women walk over you. focus on being a man in general telling everyone to be alpha male will lead to conflict.

there wouldnt be an army if everyone of you decides to be alpha male would there?

you would have a boss would you?
society would fall.
no cause thered only be 1 ALPHA.