"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

alpha male problem

assassin

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 22, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Location
California
Anyone have any tips on how to prove your self as the alpha male against another alpha male? Thanks to anyone who replys.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

kave

Don Juan
Joined
May 15, 2004
Messages
54
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
huntsville al
Just act as if the other guy isnt there and like metalfortress said u dont need to prove yourself to ANYONE.
 

Daani

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 26, 2003
Messages
127
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Montreal
Metal is right.
You beta yourself the second you have something to prove.

I don't know if the bible includes this, but read up on "AMOG" destroying.

There are various techniques to destroy an AMOG's alphaness.

You can use destroyers such as:

- I LOVE YoU MAN (put your hand on his shoulder)
- Wow man i love ur shirt its soo cool

- Teach him a trick, or do a trick on him

You could alos just ignore him and be ur cool self.
 

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
Caring about the other alpha male will instantly wreck what youre doing. You gotta just do your **** and it happens. Metal is dead on.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Wonderbread166

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 8, 2004
Messages
235
Reaction score
1
Location
NY
Beta... don't you mean Omega, or am I missing something?
 

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 8, 2003
Messages
279
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Where ever I am
Take you and 320492390482378 of your friends and go beat him up?

REALLY, how do you know you'r Alpha, how do you know the other guy is alpha, how does anyone know? Their isn't a commite that decides this and gives you a sticker that says "Alpha" on it to put on your shirt.

Don't try to be better just to beat the next guy, you'll get burned that way.
 
Top