Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha Male Dictator

pumpinsider

Reaction score
Anyone tried this? It's a hypnosis program.

Someone told me that it's the best thing since sliced bread but I need a second opinion.

dutchmaster

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wat

logicallefty

Reaction score
Why don't you tell us what you know about it? I don't know you so I am not going to click on your random link. BTW welcome to the forum.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Male Dictator = Putin

you need not look any further, he just well may be the biggest Alpha Male in current times.

pumpinsider

Reaction score
Got it, eerie sense of euphoria and sounds darn good. Manhood in a box. I wonder if it helps me get laid in the long run. We'll have to see.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I smell out the subtle manipulations here... This kind of stuff does not get past me.

Sounds like somebody trying to get attention to this program. In only his second post here (the first post being just a sentence long) he posts about this program... He tries to play ignorant of it, but it is just an act. He states that people say it is "the best thing since sliced bread" without saying what people, and this program is very obscure that most who are here at least seem to not know about... He is literally asking people here to try out the program to tell him how it is, basically trying to convince people here in a not so subtle fashion to use it. He then very quickly goes from ignorance of the program to calling it "manhood in a box" in a period of a very short instant. Unlikely that he actually used the full program in that period of time. But to prevent from looking like a total shill he still throws out the "we will see"... Modern day snake oil salesman...

And hypnosis is mostly pseudoscience... Hypnotherapy is rarely even used in psychotherapy anymore as it has no good evidence supporting it.

Serenity

Reaction score
Alpha Male Dictator = Putin

you need not look any further, he just well may be the biggest Alpha Male in current times.
He certainly goes far trying to look like it. I just don't believe propaganda, anyone with basic knowledge if psychology will see what's behind it. Which is probably not so alpha.

pumpinsider

Reaction score
Manipulation? Not so. That's not me.
o_O

I called it manhood in a box because I felt stiff and poised.

Just forget about it and move on.