Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alpha BodyLanguage

sucks2bU

Reaction score
Just had a quick question for all you PUAs out there. I've been into the art for about 10 months now and have noticed something about body language. We're all told to walk tall, confidently, maintain eye contact whenever someone looks in your direction and such. Well it seems like a lot of guys perceive me as a threat and just keep staring at me. Kinda like a stare down or something. Also, even when I haven't even met eyes with some dude they perceive me as a threat. For example, I was in 7-11 getting something to drink and some dude just walks straight in and right up to me and starts calling me out to a fight.
I was just wondering if I am headed in the right direction here?
Granted I hate fighting and such and try to avoid it at all costs, but is this the right vibe to be sending out. I'm thinking that they're perceiving me as an alpha and hence a threat to steal their girl or something. Also, I'm curious as to what women think when they see me. Am I sending out an attractive vibe and body language that women find attractive? and hence guys find me as a threat or something. Any comments would be greatly appreciated.

wolfie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you tried smiling or easing your facial expression? You don't walk around with a stony scowl on your face do you.

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
If you MUST get into staring contests with strangers...give them a little nod when you make eye contact. Shows respect instead of challenge and isn't anti-macho at all. Give 'em that little "upward nod". :p

Paintballguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had the same thing at this party this past weekend. Some girl was there with her boyfriend and she was giving me all kinds of EC. Then her bf noticed what she was going and started to stare at me.

Alpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paint,

How do you know it wasn't she was staring and he was making eye contact:D

Yeah, this is the trouble, if you go around as an alpha, you are bound to get challenges, especially if you don't quite match the alpha physique.

They think, 'I can do him over', just like other animals do. I'm not sure a smile or a nod will subdue.

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
If you MUST get into staring contests with strangers...give them a little nod when you make eye contact. Shows respect instead of challenge and isn't anti-macho at all. Give 'em that little "upward nod". :p
Actually, I'm pretty sure an upward nod would be taken as a sign of aggression, like "WTF you lookin at". A downward nod would probably be better. And I can't believe i'm scientifically breaking down different nod types lol.

biker_gixxer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I walk around, I don't make eye contact with anyone unless we're engaged in a conversation or about to be. My moves are slow, controlled, and I put this 'you all bore me' expression on my face (so I've been told). I won't look at you until I've deemed you worthy enough to have my glare fall upon you. :cool:

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by squirrels
Yeah this happened several times. I would walk on the street and this other guy would start staring right away as if challenging me and I kept staring at him. I don't want to start crap so I start nodding my head to dudes that think I'm threatening and I notice they start nodding their heads too as if they're cool with me for the time being.

Wtf is upward or downward nod? Just nod fools.