"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Almost getting the 10 but I'm new at this

todd

New Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Toronto
Okay, so she's not quite a perfect 10, but this girl is close. Real hot, amazing body, very smart (her dad's a math PhD), she's everything I could want in a girl. Obviously this sounds like a bad case of oneitis. However, I found this site soon after meeting her and I’ve been playing it cool, flirting with lots of other girls. Every other guy in my school drools all over her, whereas I just act friendly. But then that’s the problem, I’m new at DJing, so while I have the right attitude the practice is lacking.

Lately she’s been acting really flirty and I’ve been being reserved in return. The other day at lunch she was leaning all over me (never seen her do that to anybody she hasn’t dated), and I stayed in control of myself, left her as soon as a friend called me over. She says hi to me before I can, she compliments me, you get the idea. Any other guy in my situation would be all over her right now and shot down in a week, but she has a bf right now so I feel like I’m getting tested more than anything, and I feel like I’m passing. Anyways, they’ve only been going out for maybe a week, and we are getting to be better and better friends lately. Still, usually my history says that if I’m not with the girl right after I meet her then it’s off to LJBFs land.

On the one hand I don’t want to be like all the other guys who have covered her in attention only to be shot down, but on the other hand I only have 4 more months to get this girl before I graduate. I feel like I’ve done everything right up until now, but I need to change tactics to turn her from interested friend to girl friend.

Right now I’m thinking I should use more kino whenever I see her but try not to see her as much. She’s one of the hottest girls in my school, so obviously I need to challenge her. She’s a (almost, I’m not gonna marry her) perfect girl for me, and I’m not saying that as an AFC, I’m saying that as a guy who’s met a lot of girls but none like this. But if I want to get this one, and she’s worth getting, I need to speed things up. So other than making sure to keep showing her my smart, in control side whenever I see her, what can I do? I asked her to come rock climbing sometime and she said she would, so it’s going good. But how do I walk the line between being a challenge and getting the girl before I grad?
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
1) Read the DJ Bible over and again
2) Ignore her BF, they dont mean sh1t, thats why girls cheat all the time
3) Less Time = More Effort = Make sure she dosent see it.....find her weakpoint, whether it be jealousy or affection and manipulate it

You act like a friend, you will be a friend.///

wat school do u got 2 btw?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Don't shower her with attention, but don't ignore her either. Kino and flirting can only help you, if used effectively and in the right situations. Give her attention one day, and then back off the next. If you play TOO hard to get, she'll just lose her interest.
 

todd

New Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2004
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
Toronto
I'm at Mowat in scarborough, crappy school but I'm almost done. Anyways I'm on good terms with the bf, I used to be really good friends with him back in the day although I haven't talked to him in a while. Yeah, I'm basically just trying to be a fun guy to be around when I'm around, but only see her when I have to. This is still quite a bit, we've got class together, both work on the newspaper, working on a major project together. I dunno, I think I know what I'm doing but it's good to see some diff perspectives on the situation. Thanks for the help guys.
 
Top