Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Almost every week I have an ultimatum talk

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this normal..because of her crazy nature and how she creates drama out of nothing?

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you know this isn't a good thing. Normal? For some people sure, but don't be involved with those people. Women that make a mountain out of a mole hill and incite drama are to be avoided.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ultimatums are not good. You need to exit.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there.

It always boils down to a lack of and/ or fading attraction from her side.

Now mind you, this shouldn't even be taken personal. She probably just wonders around and thus creates drama.

You are in fist deep( with your head) so you ""can't see clearly". Once the smoke clears for YOU ,you'll understand that you are/ were wasting time with her.

I can guarantee you that if she was less attractive;) you'd drop her in a heartbeat. This sweet p00sy will be gone rather sooner than later mon ami, no matter how much you are willing to fight for it..

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is this normal..because of her crazy nature and how she creates drama out of nothing?
You mean you give her ultimatums or she gives you them? If it's the latter it sounds like this is already a lost cause. If the former then what I say probably still holds...

corona20

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry, I'M the one who gives the ultimatum. to straighten to straighten her jealous attitude

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
No, you just enjoy being in a toxic relationship and like the drama just as much as she does.

She clearly has no respect for you at this point and you clearly have no respect for yourself since you continue to put up with it.

But that's sort of how it works. A woman cannot respect a man who does not respect himself.

And FYI, ultimatum talks don't work...they simply make you look weak.

Last edited:

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you don't know how to tame brats, don't become a brat tamer.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she is causing issues & your giving ultimatums on a weekly basis, then clearly this a toxic relationship.

For what period of time have you been giving these ultimatums? Months? Years?

Verbal ultimatums should be given maybe ONCE, after that, you should be letting your legs do the talking, by walking away from her.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think its better to be quiet and willing to withdraw your attention that issue or be issued ultimatums.

some more context on the nature of the ultimatums would be helpful