Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

allergic to some fruit

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is this abnormal? I'm allergic to peach and apple
everytime my parents force me to eat them, my throat feels burned/itches a little, the top of my mouth kind of feel irritated and my tongue stings

the ****ers (parents) are like "oh this is extremely abnormal! you're like alien?! oh my god, our son is this hard to take care of, all we wanted was a son who can go to good school and live a loving life" (you know the typical life, "mom I'm hope, mom look, I'm reading" kind of life)

Bonhomme

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lots of people have food allergies.

Consider yourself lucky they don't give you neurological symptoms like mine do.

But then, I can see how pesticides used in the farms could cause the problems you're experiencing, too.

KmZDon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
well these pesticide used on the fruit affect me, but not my parents, how come?!

WORKEROUTER

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KmZDon
is this abnormal? I'm allergic to peach and apple
everytime my parents force me to eat them, my throat feels burned/itches a little, the top of my mouth kind of feel irritated and my tongue stings

the ****ers (parents) are like "oh this is extremely abnormal! you're like alien?! oh my god, our son is this hard to take care of, all we wanted was a son who can go to good school and live a loving life" (you know the typical life, "mom I'm hope, mom look, I'm reading" kind of life)
Kmz Bogus boy, if your allergic, DONT EAT THE FOOD.

But from the total bogosity of many of your posts, as in the quote here " the ****ers (parents) are like "oh this is extremely abnormal! you're like alien?! oh my god, our son is this hard to take care of, all we wanted was a son who can go to good school and live a loving life" (you know the typical life, "mom I'm hope, mom look, I'm reading" kind of life)," I dont know what to believe!

Reaction score
I have the same exact problem as you. Try the fruit dehydrated. It still tastes great and doesn't give those effects.