"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

all you guys are losers on this site.....

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
Ah crap, the profanity filter fawked up my link. It's the misanthropic b@tch.
 

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
Crap ! I can say crap ?

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap


:)
 

alnite

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 15, 2004
Messages
115
Reaction score
1
Location
Big Bad California
You don't use your head when dealing with women. You use your balls.

That article is a perfect example when using your head dealing with women.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

entropy

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2003
Messages
103
Reaction score
2
yeah i know

Look, the page is called The Misanthropic B@tch (only add an i where I added an @). The profanity filter messed up the link......where you see the ***** on the link, just type in b@tch (think female dog in heat).

It's just a funny article. So are the teen mommy wars.
 

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 28, 2003
Messages
108
Reaction score
1
Great article. It shows how we waste our time when we over-analyze about what women want from us. Just trust your gut men!!
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
good luck - the truth folks! think there was a post in SS about woman = cold-hearted man with breasts.
 
Top