Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

all you guys are losers on this site.....

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ah crap, the profanity filter fawked up my link. It's the misanthropic b@tch.

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Crap ! I can say crap ?

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap
Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap

:)

alnite

Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't use your head when dealing with women. You use your balls.

That article is a perfect example when using your head dealing with women.

entropy

Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah i know

Look, the page is called The Misanthropic B@tch (only add an i where I added an @). The profanity filter messed up the link......where you see the ***** on the link, just type in b@tch (think female dog in heat).

It's just a funny article. So are the teen mommy wars.

slipstreamer83

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great article. It shows how we waste our time when we over-analyze about what women want from us. Just trust your gut men!!

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
good luck - the truth folks! think there was a post in SS about woman = cold-hearted man with breasts.