Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the women want relationship..?

Duster11

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello, fellow DJs!

I have met a number of women but there is one thing that puzzles me: all of them want to be in a relationship.

Thus, the question - irrespective of age, do all women want to be in a relationship or is it just some handful of ‘desperate’ women who want to be in one? Are these ‘desperate’ women worth the time and effort?

PS. All the women I have met have this one thing in mind. Thus, the confusion. Share your experience and advice DJs!

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not all of them, but most of them.

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are plenty of women out there who are DTF and nothing more but you've got to know where to find them if that's what you want. I would agree that the majority of women prefer a relationship to random hookups but most women will have times when that's what they want as well.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My observation on "what women want":

Teens: A cute boyfriend
18 to early 20s: A cute boyfriend who provides them other resources
Early-mid 20s to mid-late 20s: A cute husband who provides them most resources + a few kids + maybe a career
Mid-late 20s-mid 30s: A husband to provide them as many resources as possible + plus multiple other Chads sleep with on the side
Mid-Late 30s: A divorce, the kids, and child support
Mid-Late 30s: A few years on the c-carousel with multiple Chads + another rotation of orbiters to provide attention & resources
Late 30s: A new beta husband to provide ALL resources because they realized they can't make it on their own in this world
40s and Beyond: A beta husband willing to put up with their sh|t

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mid-late 20s-mid 30s: A husband to provide them as many resources as possible + plus multiple other Chads sleep with on the side.
You guys are definitely hanging out with the wrong women.
That aside, the main thing your summaries are missing is status. Which skews toward the younger gals.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
My observation on "what women want":

Teens: A cute boyfriend
18 to early 20s: A cute boyfriend who provides them other resources
Early-mid 20s to mid-late 20s: A cute husband who provides them most resources + a few kids + maybe a career
Mid-late 20s-mid 30s: A husband to provide them as many resources as possible + plus multiple other Chads sleep with on the side
Mid-Late 30s: A divorce, the kids, and child support
Mid-Late 30s: A few years on the c-carousel with multiple Chads + another rotation of orbiters to provide attention & resources
Late 30s: A new beta husband to provide ALL resources because they realized they can't make it on their own in this world
40s and Beyond: A beta husband willing to put up with their sh|t
LOL -

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
question is why would you want a relationship? a 4/10 will get a minimum of 6 **** and date pics everyday even when in a relationship, and she sure as hell wont unfriend them all, what is enjoyable for you as a male about this? negotiating with a bittch like shes Sofia Vegara....No Deal

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just realised that I only snoop through a woman's social media when things are going very bad too.
the last 5 girls ive been with have literally shown me whilst chilling on the bed "what good little girls they are for not replying"

and what "pests" the blokes are

i ofcourse remained non-chalant..........But all this BS isnt for me, my grandad didnt have this immature BS from my nan

Glassguy

Reaction score
Most women will say they want a relationship. Only very independent women (emotionally, financially, physically) will tell you otherwise.

However, ALL women want dic. Unless they are full blow lesbos who are man haters. They all want dic. The faster you realize this the faster you will get what you want.

I dont give women a false sense of hope when it comes to them wanting a relationship. I tell them that I am happy being single and dating and if something comes along and warrants more, so be it.

So far they all make good plates and that is what I will stick with!

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you only read womens' profiles and listen to what they say, you might wonder why we ever had a sexual revolution at all as they nearly all seem to want relationships and not casual sex anyway. The key is to not take what women say at face value.

The reason they say they don't want sex has imo three components:

1 - They want men to boost their egos and medicate their selfesteem. She wants to feel like she is a special, valuable person who deserves and receives special treatment. When men don't put in any particular effort to please her, it offends her ego and weakens her selfesteem. You have to understand how central womens' need for ego boosts and selfesteem medication is to them.

2 - For the same reason of medicating their selfesteem, and also keeping up social peer status contra other women in the biologically instinctive intrasexual competition, they don't want to feel judged or give others the opportunity to judge them as might happen if they are honest in how they want d1ck.

3 - What women feel like is different with shifting impulses and different guys. They'll make the rules in one mood, and break them in others when the guy is hot enough or they are horny enough or they feel like doing something fun and wild or they are on the rebound. Different men live in different sexual realities. Most men live in droughts or have to date down, but you better believe there is a small minority of men she will fvck and make it easy for.

Last edited:

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
Hello, fellow DJs!

I have met a number of women but there is one thing that puzzles me: all of them want to be in a relationship.

Thus, the question - irrespective of age, do all women want to be in a relationship or is it just some handful of ‘desperate’ women who want to be in one? Are these ‘desperate’ women worth the time and effort?

PS. All the women I have met have this one thing in mind. Thus, the confusion. Share your experience and advice DJs!
They are communicating relationship to you because that’s the frame you are presenting to them. Either out of conditioning or they are feeling you out.

it’s irrelevant what they want. You communicate nothing in response or communicate what you want or are willing to experience.

3agle 3yes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The mistake I see most guys make is that they realise women like sex just as much as they do, but they think women like sex the same way they do. Women like sex but in a different way to men.

To more options you have, the more pickier you tend to get.

If you’re only interested in fewer people then you know that those people are hard to come by and if they’re hard to come by, you want those people to stick around.

You get my drift op?