"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Members who reacted to message #4

All (9) Like Like (9)

    1. Like

      Augustus_McCrae

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        907
      • Reaction score
        1,020
    2. Like

      Desdinova

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        11,680
      • Reaction score
        4,874
    3. Like

      Snake-eyes

      Don Juan 34
      • Messages
        86
      • Reaction score
        65
    4. Like

      Glassguy

      Moderator 49
      • Messages
        4,789
      • Reaction score
        8,861
    5. Like

      derby1

      Master Don Juan
      • Messages
        3,244
      • Reaction score
        3,403
    6. Like

      Suave88

      Master Don Juan 47
      • Messages
        710
      • Reaction score
        271
    7. Like

      redskinsfan92

      Master Don Juan 34
      • Messages
        1,827
      • Reaction score
        1,459
  • Loading…
Top