Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All the best guys, and farewell

runner83

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe it was the Jophil thread that did it for me, maybe it's the fact that I'm currently working 12 -14 hours a day and flat out.

Either way, I'll be taking a break from the forum for the next 3 months. Maybe I'll be back after that, maybe I won't.

Just wanted to thank all of those people who provided positive feedback in my broken arm recovery journal which I kept from late January through to June, in particular Fuglydude, Jitterbug and Huffman.

It got me through those days,and its now been almost 2 months since I last updated the journal. My arm is not 100% but I don't think about it much these days and yesterday I did a 10km run in 42min, 34s, finishing in the top 6%.

For me, I don't see any real benefit in being on the forum anymore and its time to move on. I've learnt lessons here that I will never forget, but in the end, the only real learning is out in the real world.

All the best to you guys. In a manner of speaking you've been like brothers to me, and while it pains me to go, it's something I know I must do for my own growth and self improvement.

Live life to the full, be true to yourself and judge yourself and others by actions, not words.

Peace.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It was good knowing you. Good luck, enjoy the journey!

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
You're always welcome back if you need to talk. But don't sweat this forum. :) Enjoy your life...you only get one.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You'll be back and you know it. You can't escape us, we'll never let you go! YOU HEAR ME?!! You'll be baaaaaaaaaack!!

Seriously, good luck to you, man :up:

Buddha_Mind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck man -- I know from having taken breaks it can be a good thing -- but don't distance yourselves from some of the principles you've learned here too much! It can be a slow and gradual process of slipping!

Fuglydude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck... And no more extreme arm wrestling!!

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Arm wrestling? THAT'S how you broke your arm?

Alpha. lol Hope you get it to 100 percent soon!

Feel free to always come back if you need a refresher course. Sometimes out in the world we can get wrapped up in things that can make us regress. You feel a bit of backsliding coming on and we'll be here for you.

Take it easy, and good luck!