Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All she wants to talk about is sex... all she wants to do is have sex.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So I took a very normal girl, and turned her into a nympho.

Now trust me, I'm DEFINATELY not complaining... but... I'm very traditional when it comes to dating... and now I'm wanting to have more 'normal' dates than she is. :p

All this fox wants to do is hump like a rabit. And when I'm away, she calls me up and gets upset when I talk about anything else.

Odd post, I guess...
... so anyone know any remedies to this? Or will it pass with time once she gets bored with it? If she does...

picard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you feel she is too much for you, you can pass her to me. I can use nympho anyday. :) :)

sexy_kuta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
fuk her brains out!

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sexy_kuta said:
fuk her brains out!
:box:

But really... how is that gonna make her a normal girlfriend I can introduce to my friends without worrying about 'em noticing she's got her hand down my pants.

Btw, been seeing her for 8 months now...

Sean O

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, you should totally suggest that you two bring in a third chick. Sounds to me like she'd be cool with it :up:.

BigNiQ

Reaction score
Have you tried flat out talking to her about it? If not, she might not know you're thinking like this. If you have, and she's still fiending for it, Just don't have sex with her everytime she wants it. It'll build sexual tension and it will make the times you actually let it happen much better for both of you. AND it gives you control in the situation.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only way that she would be inspired to change is if she sees value in you in areas other than sex, some other reason for her to hang around. If you start withholding the good stuff, she'll more than likely go elsewhere if sex is the only reason that she's hanging around.

Keeper

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah Francisco... for some reason that really does feel like the truth. :-(

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with a guy wanting more than just sex. It may not be typical but that's not necessarily a bad thing.

thekhris

Don Juan
Reaction score
so tired of having sex... satisfy her thirst or else she might force to drink to someone else....