Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All she wants is $??

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know but my girl... in a way i can tell that she really really likes me and is into me but in another way is like i cant really say that she is into me at a 100 percent i can only say that sometimes.

Like She be telling me how she doesnt like (as getting along) with this 2 individuals but yet they talk all the time and have a nice good time she even let one of them borrow some book, and she just got it back today on my face and she didnt tell me nothing about it, i said nothing and ignored the whole thing.

My instincs are telling me that she is not really digging me that much and that she will cheat on me sooner or later.

Then i also think that she is with me just for the money, she knows that i got money but I REALLY DONT!!:confused: i just act like i do like i took her out i paid for everything i bought her some foorwear, and today we went to the store to buy some pills for cramps (she is on her period) and i had to pay for it, but she also kept my fukin' change! i mean i look like i got money cause of the house the cars the clothes and the way i make it seem but i dont, and im starting to think that thats what she really wants of me.

What do i do here yall, i need some advice

Blackstar

Don Juan
Reaction score
and no she has never asked me direcly for money,i always offer it to her, like she'll say "im broke" i got no money and ill give her some, when we go out i always pay for everything.

I do this cause i really like this girl but damn this gotta stop man, i need to this money to spend on my personal wants.

Cloudtopsun2100

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
just stop buying her things for awhile- i mean her pills and all that. The see how she reacts to you. I'm not telling you to ice it completely on spending money on her but just a lil less show her you care without the big spending-

Gangster Of Love

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Blackstar
I dont know but my girl... in a way i can tell that she really really likes me and is into me but in another way is like i cant really say that she is into me at a 100 percent i can only say that sometimes.

Like She be telling me how she doesnt like (as getting along) with this 2 individuals but yet they talk all the time and have a nice good time she even let one of them borrow some book, and she just got it back today on my face and she didnt tell me nothing about it, i said nothing and ignored the whole thing.

My instincs are telling me that she is not really digging me that much and that she will cheat on me sooner or later.

Then i also think that she is with me just for the money, she knows that i got money but I REALLY DONT!!:confused: i just act like i do like i took her out i paid for everything i bought her some foorwear, and today we went to the store to buy some pills for cramps (she is on her period) and i had to pay for it, but she also kept my fukin' change! i mean i look like i got money cause of the house the cars the clothes and the way i make it seem but i dont, and im starting to think that thats what she really wants of me.

What do i do here yall, i need some advice

Stop buying stuff for her. Don't buy her anything. You are paying for her affection. That is the only thing she sees when you buy her stuff and when you let her get away with her second class behavior. She's not used to hearing "No" from you. I suggest you start implementing that word when dealing with her. Grow some ballz and put her in check. Hopefully she's not already cheating on you. You need to cut her off and let her prove herself to you.

PeeGee

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Doesn't the DJ bible tell you not to be desparate and paying for a woman's approval?

MightyLight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PeeGee
Doesn't the DJ bible tell you not to be desparate and paying for a woman's approval?
exactly..stop actin like sucha hoe ... u gotta d*ck dont u !? use that to get your affection
Read the DJ Bible