"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

All she has to say is "Nothing"!!

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
I noticed that most guys got a problem with closing up .

Well lately accidentilly ive noticed that most of my success have come when while talking to a girl , asking her what she is doing later etc... and she says "nothing";
Come on now thats as good as it gets for any man in planet earth to get the girl, after she says "Nothing" you got 1000000000001 options, ways, forms. etc... that u have to close the deal and actually going out on a date with her.

Thats why when i hear and read that " i asked her what she is doing later and she said nothing" and then they still dont get with the female, i just can't help it but to laugh.

Just remember if she really aint doing nothing later on, and u ask her to hang out with you , and she says no, there is something definetly wrong there.

When she says "Nothing" you got all the power, the bases are loaded with u at bat down by 1 run, there are 3 seconds left in the game and you are down by 1 and got an open lay up, you got a 10 yrd FG with 2 secs left in the 4th quarter down by 1, i could keep going on and on and on but that is just in the position that you are in when she says "NOTHING"!!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
128 views and 0 replies.

Thanx for the feedback yall, i guess it most be a bad tip or something.

Oh well, mods u can delete this thread.
 

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2004
Messages
81
Reaction score
1
No, it's not a bad tip. People probably just are too lazy to acknowledge a tip.

I say, keep it open and alive mods.
 

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 25, 2004
Messages
1,049
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
Tallahassee
It's not a bad tip at all. I've just found that if a girl says nothing, she usually doesn't want to do anything.
 

isotope

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2003
Messages
238
Reaction score
0
Location
Gville, Florida
its not a bad tip its a great tip, nothing to add. lots of lurkers here i guess
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Tai

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 24, 2003
Messages
125
Reaction score
0
You know what, this is a very good tip. I myself do this alot of times too.
 
Top