Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All of this rejection is making me depressed

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I just stick to meeting girls naturally in person. I’ll meet less girls compared to online dating but my mental health is MUCH better doing that.
I believe it. The most common outcome from website dating (pre-2012) or swipe app dating is the "one date, no sex, no second date" sort of date. Having too many failed dates from swipe apps is bound to cause psychological damage.

There's a mistaken belief that success with women is a numbers game - "if you approach 200 women, 1 will be available" - this is otherwise known as spam approaching and, where I'm from, we basically piss on guys who do that. It's a form of simping. It's usually Indian PUAs who spam approach and get nowhere, but maintain insane positivity about it and just keep pushing on. Indian guys have developed a very creepy reputation for this very reason.
Holy smokes! I've observed the same things with men of Indian ancestry too. Indian men are amazing at spam approaching. I have no idea how they do it. I've seen Indian men in my metro area spam approach white women like there was no tomorrow. I can't recall ever seeing a college educated white male do as many approaches as some Indian men I've seen.

Here's reality. No woman is actually "taken" in this current world. Hypergamy is rampant. Even if she has a BF or is married, then that will not stop her if she digs you. In fact, in many cases women in relationships are easier because the dude she's with is a beta (by the very definition) because he has committed to her. Commitment is Beta, unfortunately, so when a woman says that she "has a boyfriend", whether it's true or not, it just means that she's not attracted to you.
I have come to believe in pushing back when hearing the "IHAB" line, which I didn't do until roughly age 30 (38 now). Many times the boyfriend is fictional and many times she's not all too happy. I have heard "IHAB" less in the past decade so that makes me think that women have gotten more sophisticated in excuse making resistance.

Last edited:

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That’s not rejection though. These women are fvcking around with guys they have no business fvcking around with or they’re trying to bat out of their league.
They always trying to date up, made no mistake tho these wimmen crying being treated such ways. They will reject average guy tho and riding that cc.Those aren't worthy of dating for most men . Its still sky high difference Compared to that to men that has been soft rejected.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Tbh I dont trust any women anymore. I had an ex who loved me one day and ghosted me the next. It really ****ed with my mind. Modern dating/relationships are brutal. It really doesnt feel like its worth it anymore. I feel like I'm chasing a mirage and it's time to quit.
Im an asian.. Not thailand or viet.. Here feminism are growing, the heat are getting worse, im off dating for a while now and at this pandemic many stay with their men even the man are out of shape. Expecting things to flip once endemic to comes in few month.. I bet these girl are prep for leaving.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's a topic that's popular on this forum. What's more important? Looks? Money? Status?

I say Game is the most important. Then Looks, Money, Status.
Another favorite debating topic. Like height vs. face vs. body. My thought is that guys who succeed with Looks, will list Looks as most important. Status guys will list Status as most important. And so on.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another favorite debating topic. Like height vs. face vs. body. My thought is that guys who succeed with Looks, will list Looks as most important. Status guys will list Status as most important. And so on.
We are men are we! Shout out loud with me. :rofl: Hold my beer

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly I just stick to meeting girls naturally in person. I’ll meet less girls compared to online dating but my mental health is MUCH better doing that. Out of all my relationships not a one has ever been from online dating or Facebook. They all came from social circle and randomly meeting women over time.

the weird thing is online women tell me I’m shy and quiet in person when they meet me but women I meet in person have never told me that.
Stay away from apps.. Its only benifitting to women.. Women literally has hundreds if not thousand of matches.. Even that getting them no where

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I believe it. The most common outcome from website dating (pre-2012) or swipe app dating is the "one date, no sex, no second date" sort of date. Having too many failed dates from swipe apps is bound to cause psychological damage.

Holy smokes! I've observed the same things with men of Indian ancestry too. Indian men are amazing at spam approaching. I have no idea how they do it. I've seen Indian men in my metro area spam approach white women like there was no tomorrow. I can't recall ever seeing a college educated white male do as many approaches as some Indian men I've seen.

I have come to believe in pushing back when hearing the "IHAB" line, which I didn't do until roughly age 30 (38 now). Many times the boyfriend is fictional and many times she's not all too happy. I have heard "IHAB" less in the past decade so that makes me think that women have gotten more sophisticated in excuse making resistance.
All these screaming blackpill.. They ride the cc without battling an eyes for chad who refuse to commit .. And creating endless of excuses for average men.

This creates a large pool of leftovers wimmen still hoping to lock em down until they died. Sad truly sad tho. Lol

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is true but not entirely. Women absolutely are visual creatures. If they weren’t, they wouldn’t care about such things like height, tattoos, hairlines, etc. A good looking guy with bad game will Trump an average guy with tight game 99% of the time. She’s going to give that good looking guy more leeway, more benefit of the doubt, more chances to mess up while gaming her. You will never make her emotional being an average guy, she honestly won’t care what type of game you try to run on her.
some of that is not as it looks. we see what we see, she sees also what we see, when we see the other dude.

she notices how other men react to the description you tell. and that is what makes it attractive. It's hard to not instinctively show respect to a tall good looking tatted guy that looks like he has an edge. the girl reads that, and also to be fair calls up the memory of that from other times.

it can be spun if the tat guy knows you and presents the behavior of submission to you. or for some reason, his instinct or his friends tells him the same. If you know it strong enough he may just know it also without any help.

now the floor is yours, to accept the woman.

if you place yourself below the tat dude in any way in your own mind, she will also.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
women are just as 'visual' as men. Young ones maybe even more so lol.
Attraction works the same. Meet her 'looks' threshold and then have enough 'game' to just not be super weird and just escalate.
If she thinks you are very good looking, you'll be amazed at what you can get away with in terms of lack of 'game'!

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They ride the cc without battling an eyes for chad who refuse to commit .. And creating endless of excuses for average men.

This creates a large pool of leftovers wimmen still hoping to lock em down until they died. Sad truly sad tho. Lol
I know a 35 year old woman who would fall into the leftover woman category. She's average looking at best. Not overweight but not fit and unspectacular facial aesthetics. I was never interested. She has a reasonably high notch count. She has no kids, which is an asset. Recently went through all of her Tinder matches (~1,000) and rejected 97-99%.

She's mostly a pump and dump candidate when she doesn't reject a man and they don't decide to flake first due to her mediocrity.

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know a 35 year old woman who would fall into the leftover woman category. She's average looking at best. Not overweight but not fit and unspectacular facial aesthetics. I was never interested. She has a reasonably high notch count. She has no kids, which is an asset. Recently went through all of her Tinder matches (~1,000) and rejected 97-99%.

She's mostly a pump and dump candidate when she doesn't reject a man and they don't decide to flake first due to her mediocrity.
Crazy.. We need back the strong men to lead the world instead of the beta cuck.. Its already begun, mgtow, redpill, blackpill/incells.. Now a trad women movement who rejected feminisme.

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nope. This type of Chad doesn't exist. Even the most handsome man in the world has to know how to communicate. Woman at not visual like we are, man. They are wired completely differently. They get turned on when you're mean to them and all sorts of weird sh1t like that, that we as men can't relate to.
You're right and wrong. There are differences in types of women. Some women will respond better to a guy where his looks are way better than his game whereas other women will not go for this type of guy but rather the average one with very tight game. Very handsome guys without tight game can usually get their foot in the door but in the end (relationship) they'll usually mess it up because their game is almost non-existent. You always need at least a little game, but usually the more handsome you are, the more retarded you can be.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're right and wrong. There are differences in types of women. Some women will respond better to a guy where his looks are way better than his game whereas other women will not go for this type of guy but rather the average one with very tight game. Very handsome guys without tight game can usually get their foot in the door but in the end (relationship) they'll usually mess it up because their game is almost non-existent. You always need at least a little game, but usually the more handsome you are, the more retarded you can be.
basically this. As you say, it's a bit different with relationships (personality and 'game' comes into play more there).
But we're talking about just getting sex from strangers and stuff.
A really good looking guy can approach a girl in a bar and have absolutely aweful game but still have a good chance of banging her that night.
A guy who she thinks is not hot at all can have the best game in the world and his chances of banging her are gonna be non-existent lol (luckily not all girls have identical tastes in what 'good looking' is)
My wing man has the most basic game in the world, but could outslay any PUA's on this forum or on youtube.
I could link you examples of good looking guys who are autistic and have no game banging tonnese of girls on tinder (although I don't like linking that forum tbh lol)
I promise ross jefferies and robert greene and stuff would not get 1 lay out of thousands of approaches on hot 19 year olds lol

Focal core

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chad with autisme need a cup of whiskey a day to maintain his course :rofl:

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
A guy who she thinks is not hot at all can have the best game in the world and his chances of banging her are gonna be non-existent lol (luckily not all girls have identical tastes in what 'good looking' is)
This is very true aswell and not often acknowledged on this forum. If you've ever spent time with a group of women you'll know there are often discussions about who they think is hot and who isn't and not often they will all mutually agree.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Crazy.. We need back the strong men to lead the world instead of the beta cuck.. Its already begun, mgtow, redpill, blackpill/incells..
The beta male is the most common male. He's the guy swiping like a maniac when he's single. Some betas are able to cold approach, but mainly with alcohol involved. He might do some warm approaching in social groups, such as co-ed sports leagues. If they are bottom fishing, it is Meetup groups. If a guy is doing non-bar cold approaching, he isn't likely to be a beta. When he's in a relationship, which he's in so that he doesn't experience sexual droughts, the woman controls him via access to her vagina. Beta males live in constant fear of having their vaginal access cut off.

I'm not sure how common cucking is. In recent decades, women in relationships have upped their rates of infidelity. Women have closed the infidelity gap with men. I think most men leave after they discover the affair. I think there are men that are unknowingly cucks while the women are going behind their backs.

I think most MGTOW men are men who have constantly been sent to the reject bin. Trauma happens first before a man goes MGTOW. Incels are the most extreme versions of MGTOWs. While all incels are MGTOW by default, not all MGTOWs are incels. If a MGTOW is getting laid more, he might be somewhat of a PUA.

To me, blackpill is a fatalistic viewpoint and redpill is the notion that the societal narrative is bullshiit. Redpill leans towards self improvement and enjoying the declining, whereas blackpill is a more jaded attitude about the redpill.

characternote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is very true aswell and not often acknowledged on this forum. If you've ever spent time with a group of women you'll know there are often discussions about who they think is hot and who isn't and not often they will all mutually agree.
exactly!! And it's how I explain the fact that i've banged some girls way out of my league despite not being good looking.
People think i'm gonna pat myself on the back and claim it was my super advanced 'game', but that's bull****. Game isn't black magic. We can't make girls sexually attracted too us with pushpull and dhv's and an understanding of female psychology etc. Just marketing BS. Watch infields from coaches and how they get rejected so much. Her mind is basically made up after 'hi'.

I banged them girls beacause for whatever reason, they thought I was fairly hot (physically). They maybe had unusual taste lol. And form there I had enough 'game' to escalate without sperging out

As you say, I used to work for a logistics company and the offices was mainly all young girls. Some very hot. These lasy cows would spend all day on insta and stuff DMing random guys who they thought were hot and stuff whilst they were supposed to be working, and whilst there was a general consensus, there was always one girl who seemed to have VERY different taste to the rest and would get teased like ''You think HE's hot!!? He's so skinny!! His nose is big!!'' etc etc, but she found him hot. She was also probably the hottest of the group lol

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don’t forget the hive mind when it comes to women and attraction. Women follow what others think (media, friends). One particular girl might not think you’re good looking but two of her friends might, eventually she might also consider you hot after awhile simply because her friends do and she doesn’t want to seem “different”.