Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All Nighter

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I finally have a chance to post about my weekend...and im somewhat curious about it

Let me explain...

Last saturday, i went bowling with a coworker after work (it was midnight when we got off). Yes, it was fun but not many sparks had been flying yet. That was alright for the moment because other people were bowling with us. It was more of a group activity than anything else

Anyways...

The bowling alley closed at around 1:30 so we all left, each in our own car. She needed a ride home so she left with me. Before i could drive her home, i was flashed for a race. It was a Prelude (i drive a turbo eclipse)...so i followed the car to a secluded area so we could drag. We did, and i was pretty sure her beat was as fast as mine

Pure adrenaline! She had a smile on her face and i could tell she didnt want to go home. She wanted to keep on cruising around. Hmm...is anybody else thinking what i am?

At this point i assumed a little control and told her i was driving her home. She begged me not to because she "just didnt want to be home". Unfortunately for her, i insisted and had her beg to stay with me

I just wanted her to value the time with me and weigh her opinion. Seems good so far

It is now around 2:30 am and were both in my car looking for somewhere to go. Anything open? Not that we knew of...so i parked in front of my house and talked. This is where it got interesting

The whole night, we werent really talking with fluidness. It was more on and off conversation due to bowling and racing

But here, I finally got a chance to talk to her and pick her apart. It was fluid conversation and i liked it. She also kept touching my arm when i poked fun at her. Every time, shed spend longer periods holding my bicep :D I made it harder so shed feel it. hehe. I also noticed she kept touching her hair, fixing it. I quickly took advantage and said that her hair is getting messy. Her hair was fine but i wanted a legitemate reason to touch her hair (that is how i proceed for the kiss test)

I was stumped with the results! She passed it but then she failed it, and then she passed it again, and so on. Should i kiss her, i asked myself? I had no clue...but i wanted a risk. I tried getting closer to her to kiss her so it wouldnt be awkward traveling far for a smooch but my car is shaped so that it isnt easily done

I didnt kiss her. Damn

It was now 4:00 am. Time flies!

so...

We then went to a dennys to get coffee and a snack. We talked there for about an hour until i told her it was late and i was sleepy. I wanted to take her home but she insisted otherwise

This is when i got compulsive and just drove somewhere, anywhere. There was nowhere i could go that would be fun, and well, most imposrtantly open at that hour in the morning

I drove and ended up at the beach in santa monica near the pier. We walked around and just looked at the sights. I wasnt in the mood for any "moves" so i kept my distance. I WAS sleepy and tired

It was until this bum followed her that i put my arm around her and told her shed be safe with me. We walked away quickly to my car and finally went home

I got her home a little bit after 7 am. I cant say it wasnt fun because it was but i didnt do any of the things i wanted to do like go for a freaking kiss!

So here lies my problem, i think i ****ed it up by spending too much time with her and not ending it when it was at its peak. I let it go down as i was quickly growing drowsy. Stupid move! You dont have to tell me, i already know

My next move is calling her tonight to make plans for tomorow. A movie perhaps? Ill figure it out...I just want your guys' (girls)opinion on what happened. Its easier to learn from mistakes than from victories...which is my motive for this post

thx guys

- thejuice

tomyv

Don Juan
Reaction score
not bad

Doesn't sound bad to me. But you should have definately made a move. That ones pretty obvious to me.

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

I called her up yesterday and asked her to meet up with me tonight. To try to atone for my stupid actions, i called her and invited her to come with me all within 1 minute, tops

Ive had good success with scary movies because theyll latch on to you when theyre scared. haha. Its a trap! She wont know that though :D

Ill update

bman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
sounds good, you ****ed up by not making a move but thats over now and you just need to work on making a move this time. she definitely wants you so dont think twice about making a move.

stevey_2000

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
enjoyed reading that mate!, agree with the guys that she likes you!!, ask her out and see if she wants to do the same with you again and KISS CLOSE this time ;)

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by thejuice
Pure adrenaline! She had a smile on her face and i could tell she didnt want to go home. She wanted to keep on cruising around....She begged me not to because she "just didnt want to be home....She also kept touching my arm when i poked fun at her. Every time, shed spend longer periods holding my bicep....she kept touching her hair, fixing it....I wanted to take her home but she insisted otherwise
Dude...what do you want, a big neon arrow pointing to her crotch that says, "YES, WE'RE OPEN!"? :D

I mean, if you don't want to sex her, that's fine, but it sounds like you at least want to get intimate with this girl, and all this BS about being "tired" is just an excuse not to listen to yourself.

Ask yourself the following:
What exactly are you waiting for?
Why are you so afraid?
What exactly do you want from this girl?

By all means, continue the process, but if you get signs like that again and don't at least TRY to escalate the intimacy of the situation, don't be surprised if she gets bored with waiting for you to get over yourself and ends up fooling around with someone else.

What's the worst that could happen?

She's leading you on and isn't really interested? Wouldn't you rather KNOW she's a deceptive biatch?

You misinterpreted the signs? Who CARES what she thinks of you, as long as YOU know you're cool?

To quote Maverick, "Iceman, fire or clear." ;)

thejuice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update

Just as i thought...i kiss closed and now im thinking about other chicks. Seems as if i just needed an ego boost. Now that i got what i didnt get in the first place, im not as interested. Thx for the thoughts but im moving on from this one

Btw, Jeepers Creepers sucks! We watched that and it was lame. I should have picked something else