Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

all my life i was beta male

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, I see.
Well, who's the expert judge on being alpha or beta here?
Not me, not you, I don't know the answer.
You did a one text asking reason then stopped and you did a brave walkup/say Hi in person and left it at that.
Seems like you have some leadership communication skills but on the other hand because this was a romantic interest the guys here would not do that extra text and that walkup when they saw her?
I don't know Robert, I wanted to think about whatever answer you gave if you happened to see my curious post.
You seem down-to-earth. I wouldn't call you beta but I'm newly redpilled.
The one thing I need to work on is approaching more. But with experiences like I described it kinda takes the “want to” out of it for me. I just don’t have the want to, to approach 10 women and line up 5 dates a week. I don’t have time and I really don’t want to even if I had time. I spin plates but when plates find out about other plates they drop off, they don’t get jealous or competitive like is described on here. So I keep it a secret that I’m dating multiple women because letting that be known has backfired on me previous times.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The one thing I need to work on is approaching more. But with experiences like I described it kinda takes the “want to” out of it for me. I just don’t have the want to, to approach 10 women and line up 5 dates a week. I don’t have time and I really don’t want to even if I had time. I spin plates but when plates find out about other plates they drop off, they don’t get jealous or competitive like is described on here. So I keep it a secret that I’m dating multiple women because letting that be known has backfired on me previous times.
there was one dating site I had registered for and no longer on that asked how many hours per week you can give to a potential match(was that e-harmo ny?)
I thought that was a clever question.
I forget what I answered at the time.

I always asked in person dates this question after learning this question. (try to ask in ****y/funny way)
I think betas would answer a lot of hours per week versus the alphas.

I like thinking about all this stuff. Not sure why.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have an MBA and have spent my career working in white collar occupations. However, with all the bullshiit I have put up with in academia and the professional world, I would have been served going to trade school and working a more manual labor role.
It's good you got an MBA, we can't let the girls get all the higher education in this country, which is the way things are trending.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
There's nothing wrong with being beta, but you want to be a strong, masculine beta. 90% of men will always be beta, because you can't have more than 10% of men leading, there has to be some followers. There's a saying: "Too many chiefs".
Precisely. The leader must delegate responsibilities and give them to the people best equipped to handle them. The “beta” might have specialized knowledge and/or skills in an area that the “alpha” leader doesn’t. That certainly doesn’t make the beta a loser, but an integral part of the team.

But it’s not necessarily sexy to women lol. They just look at who the boss is and ignore the rest.

Last edited:

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But it’s not necessarily sexy to women lol. They just look at who the boss is and ignore the rest.
It helps to be the boss, but the boss isn't always sexy. A handsome, fit, upper level beta will be more attractive than a dumpy, middle aged boss.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's good you got an MBA, we can't let the girls get all the higher education in this country, which is the way things are trending.
When I was getting my MBA in the late 2000s, most MBA classes at most schools were around 70% male/30% female. My school and graduating class were around that. In the 1970s and early 1980s, MBA classes were typically about 10% female. I'm thinking a more current MBA class is around 35%-40% female.

Men still dominate STEM fields, despite massive efforts to put women into STEM majors.

In an MBA program, the smart guys don't want to date the women in their programs. Most women pursuing an MBA are career, feminist shrieks. If you're an MBA guy, it's best to try to date the undergrads if you really want to date at school. Longer term relationships are challenging for MBAs. An MBA is a huge cost expenditure. You make sacrifices for it. As an MBA, when you're in your 2nd year (2 year program), you're typically interviewing for jobs in cities other than the city of the campus. That could force someone else to have to relocate for you if you're in a committed relationship in 2nd year. If 2 MBA's are dating, one person could get a job in New York City, and another in Seattle. That's just not going to end well.

It helps to be the boss, but the boss isn't always sexy. A handsome, fit, upper level beta will be more attractive than a dumpy, middle aged boss.
A lot of white collar office workers are so beta. I'll agree that there are degrees of beta. Offices are filled with middle aged guys wearing polo shirts and khaki pants. That's so unsexy. I'm a mostly t-shirt wearing guy with either shorts or pants (not jeans). At the office, I wear dress shirts and nice pants.

MeeTooo has made white collar work way less sexy, though it wasn't even sexy since some point in the 1990s. Because white collar generally has arduous interview processes, most people are afraid to lose their jobs. This sentiment is more acute with white men, who are often discriminated against in white collar interview processes. Guys won't often make a move because of perceived repercussions. In a lot of cases, guys are bailed out by the fact that a lot of white collar office worker women aren't all that great looking, and some of the more careerist ones have bad attitudes to boot. Better looking women will go work at a gym or something else. Sometimes advertising or public relations have pretty women, but even that's not a guarantee.

The only way to hit on women at work is to hit on women in other companies in the same building. I've done that. No repercussions.

One company where I worked had a very strong SJW and feminist vibe. Being a white, heterosexual male there was a hostile working environment. I worked there multiple years. When I began, there were more male managers, but they were somewhat beta. Even these betas moved on as the environment worsened. Their departures also worsened things. Most of the Alphas and Greater Betas moved on. There was one egregious soy boy employee who was married to some land whale. Females definitely got preferential treatment there. Non-white females were at the top of the privilege hierarchy there, even if they weren't the top managers. If you were a non-white female, rules didn't apply to you. You could do whatever you wanted and face no repercussions.

I didn't act like a typical beta with these careerist, feminist, SJW women. I was left alone mostly, though I was not promoted despite deserving a promotion. The SJW women were like piranhas if they sensed weakness within a man. Those men that exhbitied weakness were often quite beta.

White collar jobs produce too much beta. There often isn't enough testosterone in white collar environments.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You know it's silently illegal to move in purpose around your wife or to have family leadership.
The laws are sh*tty af. Completely handicap the man. This truly is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals. I mean where else do you lose half your assets after getting a mediocre and irregular delivered product/service?! And we're talking about a scaling price model. That sh*t is just sick.