Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

all my life i was beta male

Glassguy

Reaction score
ah come on we had big goal
True- but at least his posts made some type of sense! Even if everything he thought was @ssbackwards, it wasnt just random jibberish

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My man, humbling doesn't mean what you think it means in this context. You know who you are and that you are a badass. Be humble, because you never know what situation arises. If you are ready and capable and don't talk loud sh*t, about others or yourself, you'll be levelheaded. Because guess what?! There will always be someone smarter, stronger and faster than you.

Do what you can do (the best way possible) and influence your internal world. You can't influence what people do and think.
Your internal world has a small amount of suggestivity to things around you, so it helps. Very good discussion, appreciate your wisdom.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men must be strong leaders. Being physically strong is important. A lifting and exercise regimen is key.
There's nothing wrong with being beta, but you want to be a strong, masculine beta. 90% of men will always be beta, because you can't have more than 10% of men leading, there has to be some followers. There's a saying: "Too many chiefs". You can't have 100% of men be alpha, the world will never shake out that way. I imagine you mean "pvssified male" when you say "beta" though, which is a more PUA way of defining it. Thing is, in the past even the betas would still lead their women, whereas today too many bow to them. I hate to say this, but so many of our problems began when we gave women the right to vote, I guarantee if we hadn't we wouldn't be seeing all this feminism and SJW stuff we're seeing now.

Your sentence about lifting made me think. More men today are lifting weights than ever before, and yet men today have less testosterone than ever. People in the past did more manual labor, however, so they got their exercise and built their strength more naturally.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's nothing wrong with being beta, but you want to be a strong, masculine beta. 90% of men will always be beta, because you can't have more than 10% of men leading, there has to be some followers. There's a saying: "Too many chiefs". You can't have 100% of men be alpha, the world will never shake out that way. I imagine you mean "pvssified male" when you say "beta" though, which is a more PUA way of defining it. Thing is, in the past even the betas would still lead their women, whereas today too many bow to them. I hate to say this, but so many of our problems began when we gave women the right to vote, I guarantee if we hadn't we wouldn't be seeing all this feminism and SJW stuff we're seeing now.

Your sentence about lifting made me think. More men today are lifting weights than ever before, and yet men today have less testosterone than ever. People in the past did more manual labor, however, so they got their exercise and built their strength more naturally.
In a situation where females have leverage to get control they will get control and make many of their men a sub which causes lowered test. In the old days at least a man could lead his home.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In a situation where females have leverage to get control they will get control and make many of their men a sub which causes lowered test. In the old days at least a man could lead his home.
Ontop of it "cvcking" and or "reduced sex to a minimum" is a prescription for guys in marriage or relationships. Many of the women are preached and coached to "get the control" by their groups. You will be "cvcked" or given less than miminal "ration sex", and she might have a raging sex life outside of you all in the name of "control" and WINNING over the man.

I look at the pic In a different way. If you are coupled with her, she's the poker table an the house. She can allow her man to win nearly all hands when people connect with her. In todays situation she allows other to connect and win over the husband or long term boyfriend. It makes her more popular with people, and gives her more control on her man. The more she cvcks him, the more control. It can be viewed as a form of abuse...

Jack12345

Banned
Reaction score
Even women will try to make you look bad if you have a lot of pull with your sex, they don't want anyone "controlling" their friend, or "women".
This is something I noticed recently
No wonder one that come into the game and see all this stuff starts to think what for he needs this... the problem is that when you start to see how things really work going back is not an option any more

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No wonder one that come into the game and see all this stuff starts to think what for he needs this... the problem is that when you start to see how things really work going back is not an option any more
I was way better when people didn't know about my "stuff", now most will try to block it since many know about "it". Even those who are too selfish to implement what i do to someone. I wasn't really trying to mess with a whole lot of people.

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's impossible to come back to the Blue Pill views of the world once you go Red.

The whole culture is making a gigantic turnaround in terms of raising boys and girls in a correct manner, so they actually behave according to their gender roles. Boys are surrounded by femininity growing up. Either their fathers work their a**es off for the family and the mother shoulders the whole nurturing, rule setting and guidance. Or the father is present most of the time but can't tell the kids sh*t because the mother dominates him anyways when it comes to important decisions regarding the kids - and everything else for that matter. And there's, of course, the scenario where the father leaves altogether - also rather suboptimal.

This whole feminism bullsh*t leads to women feeling empowered without any reason and foundation. How the f*ck do you justify being "empowered" just based on your existence. "Oh babe you're soooo strong and independent." What? Why? Because she works and doesn't die of starvation? Congratulations, you are a basic human being. This sh*t rubs off on young kids and operates like a toxin. Not to mention the women destroying their families and putting their children through the process of experiencing divorces, because they didn't feel "understood" or because "it just wasn't right anymore".

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, it's impossible to come back to the Blue Pill views of the world once you go Red.

The whole culture is making a gigantic turnaround in terms of raising boys and girls in a correct manner, so they actually behave according to their gender roles. Boys are surrounded by femininity growing up. Either their fathers work their a**es off for the family and the mother shoulders the whole nurturing, rule setting and guidance. Or the father is present most of the time but can't tell the kids sh*t because the mother dominates him anyways when it comes to important decisions regarding the kids - and everything else for that matter. And there's, of course, the scenario where the father leaves altogether - also rather suboptimal.

This whole feminism bullsh*t leads to women feeling empowered without any reason and foundation. How the f*ck do you justify being "empowered" just based on your existence. "Oh babe you're soooo strong and independent." What? Why? Because she works and doesn't die of starvation? Congratulations, you are a basic human being. This sh*t rubs off on young kids and operates like a toxin. Not to mention the women destroying their families and putting their children through the process of experiencing divorces, because they didn't feel "understood" or because "it just wasn't right anymore".
Because all the laws, systems and society will help her to cvck her man and render him more impotent.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Because all the laws, systems and society will help her to cvck her man and render him more impotent.
Other cvcked marrieds will judge her husband when she complains that he wants to have sex and she doesn't want to...

HyenaPrince

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The laws are sh*tty af. Completely handicap the man. This truly is the worst trade deal in the history of trade deals. I mean where else do you lose half your assets after getting a mediocre and irregular delivered product/service?! And we're talking about a scaling price model. That sh*t is just sick.

Machine10033

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you want to be alpha then don’t give your mind time to dwell on being beta. Throw your self into your hobbies... find your passions and work on them relentlessly build your dream body, learn martial arts, take up wood working, learn how to fix things, cook good food, master conversation, learn hunting, read as many good books as possible, travel.... self improvement. Don’t dwell on alpha or beta.... just be the best version you can be... speak the truth no matter the cost. You start doing these things and you will live your best life... but the second you fall back into the trap of thinking this world is about nothing but seducing and laying chicks you will lose your edge. View females as a well deserved treat for your hard work... not the goal. Your all that matters.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’ve never wanted to be 100% alpha. Don’t get me wrong, I won’t be beta either although I have my moments I’m not proud of. The thing is I’m not letting women kill who I am and who I was raised to be just so I can hope to get some of their carousel **** that everyone and their brother has been in. Changing who you are for other people and to please them, I’ll never do that. I don’t care how many women I lose because I refuse to adopt 100% alpha attitudes.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
I’ve never wanted to be 100% alpha. Don’t get me wrong, I won’t be beta either although I have my moments I’m not proud of. The thing is I’m not letting women kill who I am and who I was raised to be just so I can hope to get some of their carousel **** that everyone and their brother has been in. Changing who you are for other people and to please them, I’ll never do that. I don’t care how many women I lose because I refuse to adopt 100% alpha attitudes.
just curious, what beta you think you're keeping that's not alpha? might be surprised that its still alpha, so-to-speak.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
just curious, what beta you think you're keeping that's not alpha? might be surprised that its still alpha, so-to-speak.
Well like onetime I’d gone on 4-5 dates with this girl and everything was going fine. We had plans the coming weekend, so I text her the day before (I’d just seen her the night before) and asked what I needed to pick up. She said something had changed for her, she didn’t want to see me anymore and she was sorry but hoped I’d understand. Now I know everyone on here would be like “just type ok and leave it at that”. Well screw that, I wanted to know what happened because it came out of nowhere. So I text back “what specifically changed? She didn’t respond so I left it at that. I know that’s beta but I’m a communicatior. I know women aren’t but I am. How am I going to learn and grow if they won’t tell me what I did wrong? Couple weeks later I randomly bump into her. I did the big thing and walk over jjst to say hey, she was totally different towards me, almost like I was a stranger. I regretted walking over but I thought it would be the grownup thing to do so she could see no hard feelings on my behalf. To me ignoring her would have shown I was throwing a tantrum or something.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I do mean pusssified male when I say beta.

I think you are right that previous era betas were greater leaders than more modern betas. I'm not sure when that switchover happened. I think Boomer betas fared better than the X and Millennial betas.

Men have lower testosterone now than in the past. Are the men who have low testosterone lifting? I don't know. I do think the decline in manual labor is a bad thing. I have an MBA and have spent my career working in white collar occupations. However, with all the bullshiit I have put up with in academia and the professional world, I would have been served going to trade school and working a more manual labor role.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Well like onetime I’d gone on 4-5 dates with this girl and everything was going fine. We had plans the coming weekend, so I text her the day before (I’d just seen her the night before) and asked what I needed to pick up. She said something had changed for her, she didn’t want to see me anymore and she was sorry but hoped I’d understand. Now I know everyone on here would be like “just type ok and leave it at that”. Well screw that, I wanted to know what happened because it came out of nowhere. So I text back “what specifically changed? She didn’t respond so I left it at that. I know that’s beta but I’m a communicatior. I know women aren’t but I am. How am I going to learn and grow if they won’t tell me what I did wrong? Couple weeks later I randomly bump into her. I did the big thing and walk over jjst to say hey, she was totally different towards me, almost like I was a stranger. I regretted walking over but I thought it would be the grownup thing to do so she could see no hard feelings on my behalf. To me ignoring her would have shown I was throwing a tantrum or something.
Yes, I see.
Well, who's the expert judge on being alpha or beta here?
Not me, not you, I don't know the answer.
You did a one text asking reason then stopped and you did a brave walkup/say Hi in person and left it at that.
Seems like you have some leadership communication skills but on the other hand because this was a romantic interest the guys here would not do that extra text and that walkup when they saw her?
I don't know Robert, I wanted to think about whatever answer you gave if you happened to see my curious post.
You seem down-to-earth. I wouldn't call you beta but I'm newly redpilled.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this happens ALL the time and is soooo common. Gals just are able to "feel" different all of the sudden. It doesn't matter what they say and you shouldn't ask why because whatever they tell you is going to be BS because often times they don't even know.

Basically, I boil this down to a couple things. If you are a great seducer or charmer, this only lasts so long before they realize the shiny thing is no longer shiny after awhile. The other thing that can happen is she has a certain perception of you and the more you spend time with her, this perception may not be met and she becomes disappointed and becomes more distant with her feelings and desire.

Did you sleep with her at all during the 4-5 date stretch?

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, this happens ALL the time and is soooo common. Gals just are able to "feel" different all of the sudden. It doesn't matter what they say and you shouldn't ask why because whatever they tell you is going to be BS because often times they don't even know.

Basically, I boil this down to a couple things. If you are a great seducer or charmer, this only lasts so long before they realize the shiny thing is no longer shiny after awhile. The other thing that can happen is she has a certain perception of you and the more you spend time with her, this perception may not be met and she becomes disappointed and becomes more distant with her feelings and desire.

Did you sleep with her at all during the 4-5 date stretch?
Yes we did, 3 times. Well, 3 dates but more than 3 times because we slept together more than once in the same night a couple times. My biggest issue is women will kill the interest themselves. What I mean is they’ll meet me and then try to move everything 100mph. You can only slow that down so much, you can ignore all the text but they keep coming, you can try not to see her but once a week but she insists you see her 2-3 times a week. Wants to spend a weekend. Like I said, moving 100mph. One girl I specifically put the breaks on that did this, she just up and ghosted me. So you can’t win for losing. They want to talk and hangout ALL the time or they’ll ghost you if you don’t give them that, and they’ll lose interest fast if you do give them that.lol