Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All I see around me are guys 30+ in a mgtow epidemic

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best option for a man (this is purely my opinion and I'd like to debate with someone with a different opinion) is to date multiple young women who are very feminine and than pick from those the smartest and the most well put together and have an open relationship with each other until you two have decided (usually from 5+ years of dating) to get married as a part of a project where both of you grow and that if any one of you guys start harming the other emotionally or financially, we split.
The truth is that there aren’t that many quality women. They generally have nothing going for them, boring personality, not in shape/ugly, obsessed about feminism/liberalism, and rely on the other person to be the ‘entertainer.’

There’s also no such thing as an ‘open relationship.’ It’s just cheating because she would just be offering you attention which means your inner game is weak.

I put all of the girls that I talk to through a simple test. I ask myself ‘what does she offer?’

Her vagina/body is not enough.