Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All I see around me are guys 30+ in a mgtow epidemic

Serenity

Reaction score
So US government, but you're not from the US, gotcha.
Many politicians have been caught in same sex acts with adults and minors. And the pentagon had a huge pedo scandal. Who knows who's really straight on that level of government. 50 years ago if you would of said most catholic priests were gay pedos people would of laughed at you
How many is "many"? Regardless of your answer the amount who haven't is many many times larger. Most catholic priests probably aren't, but a larger than expected amount turned out to be.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So US government, but you're not from the US, gotcha.

How many is "many"? Regardless of your answer the amount who haven't is many many times larger. Most catholic priests probably aren't, but a larger than expected amount turned out to be.
I'm from America, anyway we can only assume that most of them are straight because they are married and have wives. That doesn't make them straight either, they could be creeping on the down low. There's a website with several politicians arrested and charged with sex crimes and getting caught having sex with other men in restroom stops etc. And not to mention the big scandal with the pentagon

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just had a massive argument with my “childhood sweetheart” as it were.

I posted a thread before on her, the girl that’s basically my best friend, the girl who just organised my whole 30th bday on Saturday and who both of our families love.

We slept together a few times last week and week before. She’s pushing relationship and children marriage etc. I told her I’d rather start seeing each other and see where it goes. She has strict timelines and desperate for a baby, but that’s not me, not for a few years.

She basically said let’s forget everything.

She found out (I told her) me and Sara (roommate) have booked to go to Valencia in 3 weeks. She was livid. Understandable.

As much as I love her, I will not be emotionally blackmailed into a happily ever after. She wants the story, “we’ve known each other since 13 years old and been through so much” that is true, but so what?

I didn’t have the heart to tell her I will get married at 34 to a 24 year old.

Life goes on and I feel good.
you is a wise man.

<3

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they're more afraid of being burned again. They both have kids.
An incel getting burned is worst because you have the belief that after waiting so long you finally found the right person just to watch it crash and burn and getting into a financial mess in the process that you might just say, forget it, it's not that I don't want to try, I got kicked in the guts and the wind is just gone and you've passed the 10 count.

R

Ranger

Wrong.

It's more towards empowering women into something she's not naturally able that's causing so much trouble.

Govts need women to work, to earn, to ultimately spend their hard earned money -they in turn will buy useless stuff according to their whims and fancies.

If women spending habits is equal to a male then vast amounts of mall will be deserted in turn affecting suppliers and their downstream industries.

And that's where men work.

If vast amount of men are jobless then social governance will be impossible with riots and mayhem for it is men who takes to the streets that's dangerous to any government.

The alternative to that is perpetual war until the culling of population has had its effect.

So in essence, what's being done right now is to placate the male population via manipulating women into thinking they are super women.

Ask any man within the upper echelons of any international corporation and they will tell you same.
Women buy so much stuff. There is a whole science to sell to women. Complete irresponsibility towards money.
Most of the credit card debt belongs to women.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
An incel getting burned is worst because you have the belief that after waiting so long you finally found the right person just to watch it crash and burn and getting into a financial mess in the process that you might just say, forget it, it's not that I don't want to try, I got kicked in the guts and the wind is just gone and you've passed the 10 count.
U r only powerless when you think so.

Change the way you think to get yourself out of the circle of perpetual fear - the precursor of failures.

Each time you fall (fail), pick yourself up and take those punches - you will learn to be better each time.

It's inevitable.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I just had a massive argument with my “childhood sweetheart” as it were.

I posted a thread before on her, the girl that’s basically my best friend, the girl who just organised my whole 30th bday on Saturday and who both of our families love.

We slept together a few times last week and week before. She’s pushing relationship and children marriage etc. I told her I’d rather start seeing each other and see where it goes. She has strict timelines and desperate for a baby, but that’s not me, not for a few years.

She basically said let’s forget everything.

She found out (I told her) me and Sara (roommate) have booked to go to Valencia in 3 weeks. She was livid. Understandable.

As much as I love her, I will not be emotionally blackmailed into a happily ever after. She wants the story, “we’ve known each other since 13 years old and been through so much” that is true, but so what?

I didn’t have the heart to tell her I will get married at 34 to a 24 year old.

Life goes on and I feel good.
Good job !

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, it wasn't easy, but she really needs to find someone ready to settle down rather than pressuring me saying things like "when will you ever be ready" and "you will regret when I get married and have a baby with someone else" - I really won't. She was with a black dude with a huge penis for 2/3 years and I swear on my life she didn't feel tight at all and I could never imagine putting up with that for the rest of my life, nope. I banged a 34-year-old way tighter.

"I literally wish none of this ever happened. I don't really want anything to do with you anymore. You dogged me."

I urge everyone to NEVER get emotionally blackmailed in to a relationship, I was tempted to give it a go, how fvcking foolish.

R

Ranger

I don’t see how some of these guys do it. They talk game here on the forums but are literally hunting for the “forever after”.
They have no idea how much of a wringer the woman has been through if she is just average. They are rinse and repeat.

The passive guys here are in for a world of hurt. There is absolutely no way out for them. It’s like an uncontrollable drive for the one that makes their life better. Or they get so covertly bitter that all they talk about is how bad women are. How dangerous or toxic they are.
In truth they are the ones that are toxic. That woman needs to recognize something in you and come to you and actually have her youth and body to offer you for your future children.

Marriage is about sex and children. Without children, there is zero purpose for a family.

They think there is still hope. Just maybe.

Just put the thoughts of the fantasy away. It’s an illusion.

R

Ranger

"you will regret when I get married and have a baby with someone else" - I really won't.
Yeah I’ve been here before. She is operating on the premise that any man regrets it if she goes away.

She is operating in the matrix. It is rather accurate of her to say that if you are viewing the feminine imperative from her operating basis. Its a sound strategy for her to say that. Quite astute actually. That will hit pretty deep for most men.

Men are stooges and can be manipulated like puppets.
Her precious cooter is not so precious to you. As it should be. You don’t try to sell a used junker car as a new, fresh one. No matter how well the new paint job was done.

R

Ranger

I've noticed a ton of female non-specific advice to men re: dating operates from a similar premise. Of course, once a specific girl presents herself with all the flaws visible, women's advice becomes much more pragmatic, if not outright ruthless.
I can see that. But I don’t care. Her ruthlessness is like watching a dysfunctional three legged dog trotting down the street. A mild curiosity at best.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I’ve been here before. She is operating on the premise that any man regrets it if she goes away.

She is operating in the matrix. It is rather accurate of her to say that if you are viewing the feminine imperative from her operating basis. Its a sound strategy for her to say that. Quite astute actually. That will hit pretty deep for most men.

Men are stooges and can be manipulated like puppets.
Her precious cooter is not so precious to you. As it should be. You don’t try to sell a used junker car as a new, fresh one. No matter how well the new paint job was done.
Exactly, I couldn't care less, damaged isn't even the word for this chick. She's approaching 30 and panicking, even admitting to the panicking!

I went out on a date/belated bday dinner with a girl last night who I brought back to my office and fvcked her while on her period, I had red stains on my white work shirt.

Anyway, she said I should be proud to have my sh!t together at 30 with no kids and everything to look forward to. A hot Canadian girl I use to see years ago told me never to settle and that women are on borrowed time while men can relax. Some girls do get it, I think they all secretly get it but try to convince us we are all in the same boat.

This year all my school friends hit 30 - the girls try to group me into the nostalgic and panicky BS which is a joke. HAHAHA.

See you in 5-10 years fools.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Every virgin was an "incel" until they lost their virginity. No reason it should hit you hard.
Who said you have to be a virgin to be an incel. If you lose your virginity then you become a different TYPE of incel. The term just keeps on getting re-invented. Nowadays a virgin incel is just a "truecel" or something of that manner. A virgin is also not necessary an incel. A virgin who is engaged to be married is not incel. A virgin who is doing everything sexual with women but is not technically going after the vagina is not an incel. A virgin who is popular with women who would have no problem getting laid, and would certainly find a woman to marry him but is choosing not to is not incel. Contrast this to someone who got a pity-lay, used a prostitute, or had a one-in-a-lifetime moment where he got lucky and got laid or a short-term relationship but can't find someone else to save his life and is stuck with just a memory, and that sounds more incel to me than the above examples of virgins.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Corrector, I agree. Just will add this...

If a guy had sex once (that he didn’t have to pay for) and/or one short relationship that didn’t last, and he’s now in a very long dating/sex dry spell, he may well think of himself as a type of incel.

That’s fine, but if he posts online as an “incel,” the other incels will respond “Get out of here normie/fakecel” lol. They will hate the guy (out of envy) because he previously had SOME action.

And if such incel guy finally gives up on women and goes on a MGTOW site, they’ll yell “Get outta here. You’re not a real MGTOW” lol.

If you give up, you’ll still going your own way? Right? Lol

All these groups can get testy lol.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Corrector, I agree. Just will add this...

If a guy had sex once (that he didn’t have to pay for) and/or one short relationship that didn’t last, and he’s now in a very long dating/sex dry spell, he may well think of himself as a type of incel.

That’s fine, but if he posts online as an “incel,” the other incels will respond “Get out of here normie/fakecel” lol. They will hate the guy (out of envy) because he previously had SOME action.
Well, if there is any consolation, I have been banned from incel sites since 2006. This is 13 years ago. The modern incarnation of incel sites appears to be extremely toxic and racist and is nothing that reminded me of the old incel sites I got banned from. In the old incel sites, I met a lady from on there (didn't have sex with her because it was against my religious convictions to go in that direction) that we used to go to movies together with and had other online female friends who also claimed to be "incel" (mainly Black women). While I was banned from there eons ago it still overall had a more fun vibe rather than the modern incarnation of it where I don't get anyone posting there.

But, nah, I wouldn't be accepted by any incel community because these communities are typically atheist or agnostic and if I have some personal issues relating to having extremely long dry spells then it's best to keep private issues in a prayer closet as a Christian rather than make a public display like bigdave17 does. Right now incel is toast, associated with fringe white terrorist groups and crazy people killing random strangers and feminists have had a hay-day with these deluded lone-wolf actors and buried the whole thing.

Mike32ct said:
And if such incel guy finally gives up on women and goes on a MGTOW site, they’ll yell “Get outta here. You’re not a real MGTOW” lol.
I could see that MGTOW has a longer life-span than incel and aren't as vilified. They seem more like a men's rights group and don't look like they could be looked at as a hate group. I've never posted on a MGTOW site because I haven't made a conscious decision to officially give up on women. I think you have to have material before you can give up on it. Therefore, I don't think any MGTOW is beneficial for any association.

Mike32ct said:
If you give up, you’ll still going your own way? Right? Lol
But that is same if you don't give up but don't have anyone real but have needs right? You have to have something material to risk or lose by getting involved with a woman, and have at least some moderate success meeting new women and dating but not going any further to really be MGTOW. In other words, I don't think there is anything to give up on and I wouldn't reject a good woman.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This stuff is best left alone, I’ve never researched it because it’s toxic.

We do have little fag members here constantly negative and quite obviously incel. This isn’t an incel forum or training ground for incels.

I’d hope the majority here can get women.

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks, it wasn't easy, but she really needs to find someone ready to settle down rather than pressuring me saying things like "when will you ever be ready" and "you will regret when I get married and have a baby with someone else" - I really won't. She was with a black dude with a huge penis for 2/3 years and I swear on my life she didn't feel tight at all and I could never imagine putting up with that for the rest of my life, nope. I banged a 34-year-old way tighter.

"I literally wish none of this ever happened. I don't really want anything to do with you anymore. You dogged me."

I urge everyone to NEVER get emotionally blackmailed in to a relationship, I was tempted to give it a go, how fvcking foolish.
Omg **** has hit the fan please see my thread and advise me. Men, I need you!

The_411

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The real question is why align with a group for groupthink at all. It’s similar to religion. Once you are secure in your own thought the idea of MGTOW or any other group is harmless.

Sadly the advent of social media has had severe effects on socialization. That being said it’s one thing to acknowledge it and another thing just to say ok great who cares.

The reality is that women will always want sex so you can sit on the sidelines and complain of her in there and hit it and decide on your terms if you want more or if you’re done.

It’s really that simple. It’s the only way to **** down bad behavior is to not indulge it.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im mgtow because im like the guy in the movies who rides off on the motorcycle