"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

All I see around me are guys 30+ in a mgtow epidemic

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2013
Messages
1,849
Reaction score
563
Location
West Coast
The best option for a man (this is purely my opinion and I'd like to debate with someone with a different opinion) is to date multiple young women who are very feminine and than pick from those the smartest and the most well put together and have an open relationship with each other until you two have decided (usually from 5+ years of dating) to get married as a part of a project where both of you grow and that if any one of you guys start harming the other emotionally or financially, we split.
The truth is that there aren’t that many quality women. They generally have nothing going for them, boring personality, not in shape/ugly, obsessed about feminism/liberalism, and rely on the other person to be the ‘entertainer.’

There’s also no such thing as an ‘open relationship.’ It’s just cheating because she would just be offering you attention which means your inner game is weak.

I put all of the girls that I talk to through a simple test. I ask myself ‘what does she offer?’

Her vagina/body is not enough.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top