Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All girls wanting LTRs

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been back into the dating game for 2 months to this date, and I am having a lot of trouble keeping women on the “non-exclusive” / fun trail.

They all want LTRs / exclusivity quickly and I am certain it is due to the vibes I give off. I am wondering if anyone can provide their two cents on how they’ve successfully managed to keep women from “falling in love with you”, while simultaneously ensuring that they stick around long enough to have fun despite knowing there’s nothing serious to come for.

I can understand the 27-28YOs that I am seeing, but even this 22YO girl wants to lock me down and it’s only been two weeks of dating…

Any advice on how to keep things strictly casual would be appreciated

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You tell them upfront your true intentions
Absolutely not. That only benefits the female mating strategy.

Men, the bottom line is any girl that still has a soul and is truly interested in you will try to lock you down. All you can do is stall, delay, and negotiate. Accept that they will fall off as plates when you don’t give them that exclusivity.

Reaction score
Absolutely not. That only benefits the female mating strategy.

Men, the bottom line is any girl that still has a soul and is truly interested in you will try to lock you down. All you can do is stall, delay, and negotiate. Accept that they will fall off as plates when you don’t give them that exclusivity.
He asked how to keep them from wanting LTRs lol. The stall, delay, and negotiate tactic only works if they see you as a lower priority. However, if they see you as a the top guy in their roster then expect all of your free time and money to be eaten away.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He asked how to keep them from wanting LTRs lol. The stall, delay, and negotiate tactic only works if they see you as a lower priority. However, if they see you as a the top guy in their roster then expect all of your free time and money to be eaten away.
The answer is - you can’t!

Being “up front” benefits women. “Hey girl, I only want to smash you with no commitment” up front is going to rob you of a significant amount of lays.

corrector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have a short term relationship then.. Learn horseback riding with a girl or go skiing, etc... Do something you would not normally do on you own. Dont get how you people worry about these things, its like complaining about too many options. If you spend a day in my shoes you would sober up and focus doing the adventerous things like I mentioned.

Reaction score
The answer is - you can’t!

Being “up front” benefits women. “Hey girl, I only want to smash you with no commitment” up front is going to rob you of a significant amount of lays.
That's the whole point lol. If I wanted to, I could fvck 5 different girls a month. I'm not trying to have any stage 1 clingers on me lol.

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Pull a @Glassguy and tell them something like "Im recently single and enjoying dating and meeting cool people. Im not in a hurry to get into anything serious but I might eventually be open to it if the right person comes along". He spins his plates for months with that line and in the meantime enjoy the lays.

You could also play the victim card and tell them a story that you just coming out of a toxic relationship and you dont want any labels. My girlfriend´s sister has been eating that line for years with some dude, she´s basically a plate.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have been back into the dating game for 2 months to this date, and I am having a lot of trouble keeping women on the “non-exclusive” / fun trail.

They all want LTRs / exclusivity quickly and I am certain it is due to the vibes I give off. I am wondering if anyone can provide their two cents on how they’ve successfully managed to keep women from “falling in love with you”, while simultaneously ensuring that they stick around long enough to have fun despite knowing there’s nothing serious to come for.

I can understand the 27-28YOs that I am seeing, but even this 22YO girl wants to lock me down and it’s only been two weeks of dating…

yep. even when I was on Tinder & my bio said ‘nothing serious’. and even when the girl’s bio said similar. they all wanted exclusive LTRs within 2 weeks. I even called out a girl on it: ‘Your bio said “casual only”’. her reply: ‘I know. But I changed my mind. I want a boyfriend’. 95% of women I’ve been with want LTR.

Reaction score
yep. even when I was on Tinder & my bio said ‘nothing serious’. and even when the girl’s bio said similar. they all wanted exclusive LTRs within 2 weeks. I even called out a girl on it: ‘Your bio said “casual only”’. her reply: ‘I know. But I changed my mind. I want a boyfriend’. 95% of women I’ve been with want LTR.
These girls don't know wtf they want. They will want a LTR but still want to act single and do their hot girl summer BS. Never give a girl a LTR unless she deserves it not because she asks.

I do not disagree with @EyeBRollin whatsoever, he is 100% correct. However, if you are a high value guy then girls are going to be more inclined to want to date you after you put it down in the bedroom with them. His strategy is good for men that women see initially as a second-best option and need some warmup to start liking. High value men are rare for women to find, so once they get a hold of one, they aren't going to just easily let go.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Almost all women want an LTR. They know that being the subject of a pump and dump is detrimental to their mental health and they avoid it instinctively. Any woman who is into "Just for fun" is automatically not suitable for an LTR.

Also, don't forget women's social tactic is built around compliance, and they have a list of "things you have to do to be accepted". Being in an LTR is one of those things. If you are a decent guy and you're decent in bed, they'll want to lock you down.

European-DJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Appreciate the advise everyone!

I think I’ll play the “I am not looking for something serious RIGHT NOW” card and add that I enjoy seeing the person and would like to see where it goes. Dodging the exclusivity chat is the challenging one and that’s where I think girls will leave.

Although I enjoy it immensely, I don’t want to waste money on drinks every week and would rather keep a few highly interested woman around as opposed to continuously trying to pick up new women

Reaction score
Almost all women want an LTR. They know that being the subject of a pump and dump is detrimental to their mental health and they avoid it instinctively. Any woman who is into "Just for fun" is automatically not suitable for an LTR.

Also, don't forget women's social tactic is built around compliance, and they have a list of "things you have to do to be accepted". Being in an LTR is one of those things. If you are a decent guy and you're decent in bed, they'll want to lock you down.
Exactly, A woman is not going to tell a high value man that she has attraction for that she is just pump and dump material lol. If she is telling you that she's not looking for anything serious then this is just a sign of low interest.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It's not that compacted. Women put men into one of four categories:

1. Attractive and successful: they will want to lock you down.
2. Attractive but otherwise a complete loser/scumbag/lowlife: they will want to keep it casual.
3. Unattractive but successful: they will try to get you to spend money on them (preferably without giving you anything in return).
4. Unattractive and a loser: you don't exist.

If you're after a casual fling, and the woman finds you attractive, you have to market yourself as being part of category #2. In other words, you MUST have a "my parents would kill me if I brought you home" vibe. It is essential NOT to appear high value. Pretend to be a small-time drug dealer, unemployed musician, barista...whatever you can pull off.

Glassguy

Reaction score
Pull a @Glassguy and tell them something like "Im recently single and enjoying dating and meeting cool people. Im not in a hurry to get into anything serious but I might eventually be open to it if the right person comes along". He spins his plates for months with that line and in the meantime enjoy the lays.

You could also play the victim card and tell them a story that you just coming out of a toxic relationship and you dont want any labels. My girlfriend´s sister has been eating that line for years with some dude, she´s basically a plate.
Don't play the victim card bro. Just use the first part of that ^^^^^ and you'll be fine. You'll also create some good anxiety and present a challenge because you know that you have other options.

Want to know when the price of that new car comes down? When you tell them there are a few more models you want to test drive at other dealerships. They crumble and you remain in a position of power.

Same goes with what I do when I tell them that. And they know it.

M

member160292

Don't play the victim card bro. Just use the first part of that ^^^^^ and you'll be fine. You'll also create some good anxiety and present a challenge because you know that you have other options.

Want to know when the price of that new car comes down? When you tell them there are a few more models you want to test drive at other dealerships. They crumble and you remain in a position of power.

Same goes with what I do when I tell them that. And they know it.
To add, this shouldn’t be done with overt communication