Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

All girls are sluts

asa_don

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sofomore said:
I personally have slept with 33
lol 33.

i know some chicks who got banged 3 guys at one crack, there was one ugly woman who said she had sex with 30 guys in an article. it depends on the chick, but some on the biggest party girls get fvcked each weekend.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
zekko said:
Tyler's world heavily revolves around going to clubs, that's his world and it's all he understands.
This.

Club rats, scenesters and ravers end up with very high numbers and lots of them are slvts, let's face it they are. Reserved sorority type, professional women, not so much, but STILL higher number than most guys think. I have no problem with women who have had a reasonable number of partners, but have a huge problem with sexual impulsivity in women. It's equivalent to gluttony and always accompanies other problems IME.

When it comes to the behaviors of seeking and obtaining sex, the genders are entirely differently situated. There is no double standard, kaylan, and there hasn't been for a long, long time. Don't buy the feminist garbage. Didn't you learn anything from my sagacious posts on LS? Lawlz.

To test for impulsivity, Take new women to your highest status "scene" friends, rich parties, backstage to bands that bring at least a 200 crowd whenever they play, watch their response. If their nipples get hard, skin flush and pupils dilate merely due to being around your high status friends, do not even consider making that girl a main GF. Look for the ones who don't get giddy and wet that easily.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
apprenticedj said:
We'll high five a guy who has smashed 30 chicks but nearly stone to death a women with the same number. That is a double standard.
Bullsh-t. Very few men today care whether a woman has a discreet, normal sex life before meeting him. Don't buy the feminist "double standard" crap they are always whining. If it ever was true, it hasn't been for a long, long time.

Women who impulsively run around tossing out BJs in parking lots, screeching and laughing like drunken hyenas and banging coke dealers in bathrooms get labelled slvts because that's exactly what they are. Women who go to parties in HS and suck 4 guys off one after another get branded a a slvt because that's exactly what they are. Women who go through a "wild phase" in college and sleep with the entire lacrosse team checking off a checklist get branded as slvts because that's exactly what they are. Women who go to the beach or lake and bang the first acceptable guy who comes along once they are drunk are branded as slvts because that's exactly what they are.

And there are LOTS of these women out there who are just as capable of acting like a "good girl" when they think they have a sucker on the hook as they are of putting on their makeup and pushup bras. IME, anecdotal of course, that % is well up over 60% of women, and that's a conservative estimate. I've had women who acted goody goody with my friends for several dates f-ck me buck naked on the bare rug within 30 minutes of coming into my house for the first time. I've had women act goody goody on me who gave it up near instantly to my friends as well. Both ends of that many many times. After a certain number of these kinds of cycles reaching up into the triple figures, like many others in the thread are saying, you start to learn and realize certain things as a man.

Women who have 5-8 sexual partners a year and do so discreetly don't get branded as slvts because they aren't. No scarlet letter attached to nornal women having a discreet sex life today. Some of you guys have drunk way too much feminist koolaid. Men and women are not the same in seeking and obtaining sex. Average women can literally lay in bed and dial out of the phone book to get sex, average men most certainly can't. In order for a double standard to exist, the classes compared must be similarly situated, not apples and oranges. Women and men are apples and oranges in this way. Almost all men have no idea what efforts to get sex will pan out, what we do know is if we don't hunt constantly, we never eat. Women's sex seeking behavior is -entirely- different.

The whole "double standard" BS came about as a way for slvts to rationalize their impulsive, slvtty ways "well if men can do it..." It's all bullsh-t. There is no double standard, just a bunch of rationalizing slvts.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you want a girl to spread her legs quickly for you but you don't want her to be a slut or have 15+ partners. Lmao

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
So you want a girl to spread her legs quickly for you but you don't want her to be a slut or have 15+ partners. Lmao
I agree there is a certain hypocrisy to the PUA movement. Guys demand that a girl put out quickly, but then complain because there are no "quality" women around. Meanwhile, every time they dump a girl for not giving up the sex, they're conditioning her to be a slut.

I know there are two different kinds of girls. But there is something about a woman with a high partner count that is just a turn off, on a very primal level, don't you think?

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
If that's addressed to me, you obviously didn't read my posts, and didn't respond to anything specific in them.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's definitely a chicken and egg thing with PUA and male sexual choice, not just some double standard PUAs enforce or expect. If most women behaved consistently and honestly with half decent judgment early on in their sexual lives and into their 20s, didn't have unrealistic expectations of sex, relationships and marriage, and weren't so hypergamous generally, there would be far fewer PUAs/players out there, or even non-PUA men who have merely learned the ropes, because the distribution of women would be more even among the pool, relationships would last longer due to fewer "upgrades" by women.

As it is they are extremely inconsistent and have a privileged attitude about their worth in the dating/mating market starting in HS when they are all looking for college or just older men and going from there. They will sit around rejecting normal men in their rational range over and over while choosing badly otherwise. I remember being -extremely- frustrated and angry when that age at how things worked. I was an alpha male "natural" at the time who was getting female attention and sex, but not getting anything resembling even basic control of the process, and was constantly getting "upgraded" and GIGSed out of relationships that were fine otherwise due to hypergamous female nature. It was like throwing darts blindfolded and then having the darts hop out of the board arbitrarily when they happened to hit it.

Average men learn that they have to -work- hard to have any degree of control over their sexual lives because that's the world women dictate to them/us. If nothing else from this long post, take that. It's almost never that they weren't getting "enough" leg, but were getting no response or attention from women in their rational range whatsoever, or at least no control as in my case. Then when the work is done, and it starts paying off, of course a shrill chorus of blameshifters is right there to keep blaming men while allowing women infinite free passes for their behavior. "How dare he elevate himself anywhere near the degree of sexual choice and control we as women have! There must simply be something very wrong with that! Let's twist and distort this into some fake double standard to rationalize our slvtty ways!"

After a certain point of experience, we have all sat across the table from many women who are very obviously playing us for "traditional courtship attention and resources" while doing whatever the hell they want otherwise. Every man who has dated enough has kissed a mouth that had another man's semen in it within 24 (or even 8) hours. Every man has also been the depositor of said semen right before she goes out with the "good guy she met at the fundraiser." Once we realize this is going on, it's the good old stages of grief at first, anger, feelings of remorse, not giving a sh-t, then moving past it to a new conception of how male/female relations really work.

Trying to lay that enlightenment process on men alone as some "double standard" is dishonest and unfair.

Sorry for the ramble, lazy on Saturday waiting to go help a friend change tires on a trailer funfun. To enlarge on what Danger posted, be very careful about accepting "rules" that pop culture wants to lay on men. If you look at them objectively, it's not too hard to see that all these "rules" are on men and none at all on women. Don't allow yourself to be tricked into playing that game, it's rigged.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
#1 Guys pressure women to put out because it is a screening mechanism for discerning the sexual impulsivity and hor values that dasein spoke of

#2 Guys expect women to put out early if A) they are not monogamous and therefore do not apply to your false example of men looking for quality, or B) Because they understand that the vast majority of women are not quality and therefore withholding sex is nothing more than an insult.
I don't think I'm incorrect in saying that, generally speaking, regardless of what they are looking for, most guys here are of the opinion that modern western women are trash - meaning that they are mostly sluts, wh0res, hypergamous, and cheaters.

Also, most guys here will tell you that if a girl does not put out quickly, she should be nexted. It doesn't really matter what the guy's intention here is, what matter is the effect. If you look at it from the girl's perspective, she is learning that she will lose the man's attention if she doesn't put out right away. It is basically conditioning her to give it up more easily.

Don't get me wrong:
I'm not saying guys shouldn't be banging random women and I'm not proposing any sort of solution here. I'm just making the observation that there is a certain amount of hypocrisy on this subject that is present in the manosphere. Maybe it's just inherent to this aspect of the gender wars.

Danger said:
There are a lot of smart men on here, but sometimes I get really shocked at how many of them insist on following protocol or rules even whilst in a building which is engulfed in flames.
Well, as I said, I'm not insisting on mne following any sort of protocol. And I think seduction is more of an art than a science. But I definitely agree that the building is engulfed in flames. :)

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I am a big fan of his and I do believe all women are inner sluts.

The difference is some control it, some do not. Some girls are relationship material, some are not.

If your girlfriend has had sex with more than 10 men then you are a fcking loser and as soon as she has half the chance she will be taking **** from somebody else as she can not control her urges.

Who the hell would want a girlfriend that half the town has been through anyway?!