"She Laughed All Night. Then She Ghosted You. Here's Why."

Dinner ran three hours. She laughed at everything. You walked her to her car thinking this one's locked in.

Then: nothing. Two texts. No reply. What happened?

You did what most men do on a great date. You filled every silence, answered every question, and left her with nothing to wonder about. No mystery. Nothing to sit with when she got home.

Rule 3 of the "22 Rules" changes the ending: tell her a little, hold back the rest, and let her imagination do the chasing. The ghosting stops too.

Read more...

Alex's Journal: Sort it out son

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Hey Alex, i got offers from York and Exeter as well :D

Whens your Oxford interview and at what college?
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 1, 2003
Messages
699
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
SE England/ York
Next sunday at St. Catherines:) I hope it goes well. Tell me what it's like- I still can't think what's going to be going on when you're not being interviewed...

My A levels are Psychology, Philosophy, Biology and Art. Carried on all 4. I don't reccommend it, unless you're doing a subject that unis don't like for the course you want to do, but don't want to give up. Like art.

Still, feeling pretty optimistic about unis at the mo- the offer of AAB at york includes art, so it's effectively an AB in the other three subjects and I'm into a great uni. Result:D .
 
Top