Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alcohol, game

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't know if there was already a thread on the subject.

How much does alcohol influence your game?

To me a lot, I'm 32 years old and I've tried many drugs in my life and it often happened to drink on the weekend, it may be that I'm no longer used to drinking but when it happens I realize how bad it is,

I don't like not having control of me, it's important to be lucid in life, stay lucid my friends!

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I run better game when i am not drinking alcohol

2rings

Banned
Reaction score
Alcohol game is a natural way of life for those with a dark and twisty past

it takes experience and a certain finesse
If you cannot embrace being irresponsible it’s probably never going to be your cup of tea but i will tell you one thing: every woman likes being irresponsible at least every once and a while. Being irresponsible encapsulates the entirety of a the female mind.

women love parties too. They love the site of booze bottles. It is like a homecoming party to them. Even the ones who say they don’t like alcohol, there is a little something special inside each one of those bottles just for her

often you need to go against a lot everything you ever knew, especially if you are just some responsible average joe who is boring and too careful and Uptight

you know what else is even more of a captivator? Cigarettes. Just a box of cigarettes. She probably never smokes but you better believe she likes a loser who does.
Think of how tantalizing a simple box of smokes is. Think of the old black and white movies of people smoking cigs and Partying, and doing things they are not supposed to

really simple tools for living on the edge, i mean, think of how unhealthy booze and cigs and late nights are. It makes her satisfied to be in the company of it all knowing others are more irresponsible than herself.

she is not supposed to be staying out late. If she did she would have to call into work the next day. It’s no wonder why women all take 10 times the amount of sick days, because they went out with some irresponsible guy and forgot about the time and probably went home with him and fell to temptation, stayed out late and doing what is wrong and bad, but getting away with it too

her clothes probably smell like cigs and she never smokes. She needs to wash her hair now of the smoke

there is also the very real possibility of just saying “i was drunk” or “it just happened, we drank way too much last night” or any other combo of justifying why things happened by chance, it just sort of happened

then imagine her telling her friends that she is dating a loser who drinks a lot. She is doing something she is Not Supposed to be doing! Well aren’t women renowned for making bad decisions? Yes, and she will continually make more bad choices

it is fun too

going out to dinners is fun, going to various places in the night and she keeps a close eye on what your drunk ass is ordering. She almost can’t wait to see what your next drink might be. After all, she appears to be out with some man who might have a drinking problem, or he might be a creative type

he might drink a lot because he takes risks. He is probably masking some talent that she can find

or the grand Poobah of them all: her first boyfriend was an Alcoholic. Or her DAD was an alcoholic. Oh yes

the drama, the abuse, she loves it, and alcohol is her little excuse now for practically everything that happens and it literally gives her the best escape route ever known: “oh i was drunk and it just happened”

if she Really wants out, all she has to do is tell her friends “oh he has a drinking problem” so we broke up. It’s not the same with a square guy that is always Responsible and Boring, with a boring guy her toolbox of excuses is basically having to make up other lies to complain about how you were just to Boring

but the guy who goes out drinking in alcoholic style, well how much easier can it be for her? You basically roll out the red carpet for her ass for fulfilling her irresponsible behavior that every women has. if they are worthwhile, they will be irresponsible at least sometimes

Last edited:

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah back in the day i felt a woman could use “i got drunk” as an excuse for slutty behavior

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol game is a natural way of life for those with a dark and twisty past

it takes experience and a certain finesse
If you cannot embrace being irresponsible it’s probably never going to be your cup of tea but i will tell you one thing: every woman likes being irresponsible at least every once and a while. Being irresponsible encapsulates the entirety of a the female mind.

women love parties too. They love the site of booze bottles. It is like a homecoming party to them. Even the ones who say they don’t like alcohol, there is a little something special inside each one of those bottles just for her

often you need to go against a lot everything you ever knew, especially if you are just some responsible average joe who is boring and too careful and Uptight

you know what else is even more of a captivator? Cigarettes. Just a box of cigarettes. She probably never smokes but you better believe she likes a loser who does.
Think of how tantalizing a simple box of smokes is. Think of the old black and white movies of people smoking cigs and Partying, and doing things they are not supposed to

really simple tools for living on the edge, i mean, think of how unhealthy booze and cigs and late nights are. It makes her satisfied to be in the company of it all knowing others are more irresponsible than herself.

she is not supposed to be staying out late. If she did she would have to call into work the next day. It’s no wonder why women all take 10 times the amount of sick days, because they went out with some irresponsible guy and forgot about the time and probably went home with him and fell to temptation, stayed out late and doing what is wrong and bad, but getting away with it too

her clothes probably smell like cigs and she never smokes. She needs to wash her hair now of the smoke

there is also the very real possibility of just saying “i was drunk” or “it just happened, we drank way too much last night” or any other combo of justifying why things happened by chance, it just sort of happened

then imagine her telling her friends that she is dating a loser who drinks a lot. She is doing something she is Not Supposed to be doing! Well aren’t women renowned for making bad decisions? Yes, and she will continually make more bad choices

it is fun too

going out to dinners is fun, going to various places in the night and she keeps a close eye on what your drunk ass is ordering. She almost can’t wait to see what your next drink might be. After all, she appears to be out with some man who might have a drinking problem, or he might be a creative type

he might drink a lot because he takes risks. He is probably masking some talent that she can find

or the grand Poobah of them all: her first boyfriend was an Alcoholic. Or her DAD was an alcoholic. Oh yes

the drama, the abuse, she loves it, and alcohol is her little excuse now for practically everything that happens and it literally gives her the best escape route ever known: “oh i was drunk and it just happened”

if she Really wants out, all she has to do is tell her friends “oh he has a drinking problem” so we broke up. It’s not the same with a square guy that is always Responsible and Boring, with a boring guy her toolbox of excuses is basically having to make up other lies to complain about how you were just to Boring

but the guy who goes out drinking in alcoholic style, well how much easier can it be for her? You basically roll out the red carpet for her ass for fulfilling her irresponsible behavior that every women has. if they are worthwhile, they will be irresponsible at least sometimes
I agree, but this applies precisely to women, as a man, I prefer to be on the opposite side, I want to be aware, I let women put themselves in a position to make irresponsible decisions

Reincarnated

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone completely sober, at day 42 now and have absolutely no urge to drink, even in social situations where I normal would. The health and mental benefits have been amazing.

I realized that alcohol was a crutch, and that I typically was not being responsible with my drinking. The negative effects FAR outweighed any benefits for me. Not to mention that more recently in the days/weeks after drinking I'd go into a deep depressive state (this has more to do with a new medication I take than anything else), without the alcohol, my mind is clear and at peace.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've gone completely sober, at day 42 now and have absolutely no urge to drink, even in social situations where I normal would. The health and mental benefits have been amazing.

I realized that alcohol was a crutch, and that I typically was not being responsible with my drinking. The negative effects FAR outweighed any benefits for me. Not to mention that more recently in the days/weeks after drinking I'd go into a deep depressive state (this has more to do with a new medication I take than anything else), without the alcohol, my mind is clear and at peace.
I completely agree, alcohol is bad, even just having a drink on the weekend is not good, better to stay sober in order to take advantage of the full potential

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boosts my game up until I'm drunk, then it negatively affects everything (including game).

Over the years I've become much better with alcohol, I can't remember the last time I've been drunk drunk, maybe 2 years ago. I do like a drink, but I'll stay tipsy/buzzed then drink water/take a break.

Alcohol nearly sent me to prison and ruined many things in my life in my 20s.

manfromitaly

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boosts my game up until I'm drunk, then it negatively affects everything (including game).

Over the years I've become much better with alcohol, I can't remember the last time I've been drunk drunk, maybe 2 years ago. I do like a drink, but I'll stay tipsy/buzzed then drink water/take a break.

Alcohol nearly sent me to prison and ruined many things in my life in my 20s.
It clouds your mind and makes you unable to make good decisions