Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alcohol faucks up everything

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I will post a report about how i acted like a idiot yesterday in front of loads of girls i know including my neece i barely know. All because of booze.

Ill write the sheit out when i wake up. Its a fauckup report not a field report.....

To be continued..

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to completely stop drinking, I had 3 beers on Saturday night and woke up the next day feeling sad, very low and vulnerable. I was having anxieties all day. Drinking is for people who can't master their social life

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hope this doesn’t affect you the way gambling did

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Been there lol, see you next weekend in the bar/club bro

*raises glass and falls into group of girls*

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm about to completely stop drinking, I had 3 beers on Saturday night and woke up the next day feeling sad, very low and vulnerable. I was having anxieties all day. Drinking is for people who can't master their social life
It worsens anxiety, and it deepends depression, it increases stress, it lowers your metabolism and testosterone. Without it, you can know that your feeding your body the best you can.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alcohol is a real double edged sword. I don't drink at all anymore, at a certain point it just became boring to me. Plus aside from the space in time where you experience some euphoria, it just made me feel like crap. And the older I got, the smaller that euphoria window became. I just lost all desire to drink, I just don't want to. But it can be a real social lubricant, and a reason for people to get together.

Then you hear about artists like Picasso and Van Gogh drinking all night and painting. Apparently it helped fuel their creativity. I have no urge to drink, but sometimes I wish that I did. Other times I'm glad I don't.

kronreiff

Don Juan
Reaction score
The "demon" alcohol! I got the bug in my mid 20's with an HB9 that drank wine like a wino. I drank beer and a shooter now and then. Anyway. it got old, and was feeling like sh*t 6 days out of 7. Being in a semi pro off road sport at the time, I gave both of them up and that was that. Never drank again. So OP, your story will not be as important as your frame of mind and what you learned from this embarrassing experience.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything in moderation....

Learn your limit and be disciplined. Have a drink or two but always be in control. If you can't then quite.

Misterchaos

Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction...The Abuse of Alcohol Fauks Up Everything....if anything alcohol lowers inhibitions and allows you to act out the desires of your subconscious...i.e Most angry drunks aren't just angry when they are drunk.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Correction...The Abuse of Alcohol Fauks Up Everything....if anything alcohol lowers inhibitions and allows you to act out the desires of your subconscious...i.e Most angry drunks aren't just angry when they are drunk.
Exactly...alcohol just allows you to say and do things you are thinking or wanting to do that you normally wouldn't.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I play game "sober" and because I am gaming sober for a long time, I am totally relaxed and confident saying whatever is in my head .... because I am also totally relaxed to take a RISK with women. If she doesn't bite, I just let her go. There are plenty of sexually liberated women out there who'll do what you want, if you play it right.

skinnyguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m probably not gonna drink when I go out to bars anymore. Just gonna pregame at my place to save $$.

Alcohol makes me feel depressed after, so I need to do it in moderation. I like wine especially with a meal.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh
Makin' my mind slow,
That's why I don't **** wit da big four-oh
Bro
I got ta' maintain
'Cause a n***a like me is goin' insane