"The Kiss of Death Mistake"

You replay the conversation at 2 a.m. She texted back fast yesterday. Today, nothing. Was that smile friendly or flirty? What did the shoulder touch mean?

Every hour you spend decoding her signals drains your confidence and hands her the controls. Women can sense that insecurity from across the room — and it repels them.

One of the "22 Rules" kills the obsession on the spot: assume she likes you, and act accordingly. Sounds too simple. Works anyway.

Her interest tends to rise to meet your expectations. Psychologists call it a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Read more...

Alas! She is now married...

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
I have had this serious onetis for a girl for a long time (it has been almost a year and a half since we last saw each other and I still can't forget her). I still get some news of her every now and then. I just found out that she got married...

So sad... :(

Thanks for listening...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

squirrels

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2003
Messages
6,620
Reaction score
186
Age
47
Location
A universe...where heartbreak and sadness have bee
Originally posted by davelmn2003
I have had this serious onetis for a girl for a long time (it has been almost a year and a half since we last saw each other and I still can't forget her). I still get some news of her every now and then. I just found out that she got married...

So sad... :(

Thanks for listening...
Make her the last. :)
 

DJ_Dork

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 29, 2003
Messages
1,178
Reaction score
0
Age
48
I got several oneitis but not serious ones where I obsess that she's the one. I just think of them and wish they could be mines but they're taken. I shrug it off, cause I want to concentrate on a girl that actually wants a man, me.
 

davelmn2003

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
360
Reaction score
0
Thanks for that link. It was very apt and moving.

I wish "She" was mine. After learning of the news, I just turned off the light, lit a candle, and drank some whisky while I listened to some slow music. If she only knew the depth of my feelings for her...
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

cactus3178

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 11, 2004
Messages
481
Reaction score
3
Age
48
Location
P-Town 503
Tell her.
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Your kidding right?

Man I feel like I'm back in Grade Six. I liked this girl, she was two years older then me. She knew I liked her but we were always "just friends". I kept after her like a chicken on heat.

Live'n'learn.
 

MindOverMatter

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 21, 2004
Messages
1,887
Reaction score
12
What is with all these oneitis posts popping up recently. To the poster of this thread, you've been a visitor of this website since 2003, why are you still experiancing oneitis? Have you been practicing anything that you've read?

No don't tell the broad how you feel, you've had the chance to do that in the past and you didn't do it. Now she's married and is starting a family, don't wreck that for her. You've made a mistake in not making a move on her, don't make the mistake again with other girls. Never hesistate when it comes to personal happyness.

Right now you feel like you've hit rock bottom. GOOD! This will only make you stronger in the longrun. Put away the booze, turn off that slow music, and THINK. Think of all the things that you thought of everytime you hesistated to hook up with this broad. Think of every mistake you made, write them down, memorize them, and NEVER do them again.

Learn from this sh!t, be a man, move on, date other women, and live your OWN life to its fullest. Fvck the past, you got tommorow to worry about.
 

jakeyboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 14, 2004
Messages
632
Reaction score
4
Age
40
Location
Melbourne, Victoria
yup.. its over... she's married... don't spoil her newfound happiness... its happened to me before. i waited too long to make my move and she got attached to some other guy. its not so bad :) i'm certain you'll meet someone better for you.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

GetShorty

New Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
48
Location
NYC
don't worry bro, I went through the exact same thing a few months ago - it demolished me for a day, lingered for a week, and then gradually went away.

In a way it's a supergood thing because it stops you from holding on to something you obviously were never going to do anything about and was probably holding you back the whole time.

You just gotta get back into the game and prove to yourself that you're BALLER. Just get out there and meet hot chicks and hook up with the cool ones and I gaurantee you there will be a moment in the near future where you suddenly realize you have a lot more control over your love life than you ever thought...
 
Top