Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Alarm growing from excessive non COVID deaths happening

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
This was one of the points I tried to make...all these places canceling appointments and procedures for non-COVID related things was going to catch up with them.

Between people left untreated with non-COVID issues for lengthy period of times and people suffering from COVID caused issues over the next 5 years, the excess death totals are going to be staggering and far in excess of what they expect most likely.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And like clockwork, this will be politicized by the twitter trolls and such.

The problem is, you can't blame this on anyone. In times of extreme crises like this, the hospitals turned people into numbers. They HAD to, it was the only way to manage things. Yet the nimrods still play the blame game.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, there is plenty of blame. When so called leaders lie to their citizens about the severity of a pandemic (it’s a hoax!) the result is a lot of senseless deaths.
Like clockwork.

I seem to remember a bunch of overcautious silliness in March 2020. Virus stays in the air for 3 days, on surfaces for a week, etc. Then once we figured out what the first strand actually did, things calmed down. Again, no one knew how to deal with this thing at the time, but of course, people politicized it.

Then the second wave came, then the third wave (Delta) which did most of the damage. That one was under Biden's watch, after Trump vaccines were in place. Yet you don't see me blaming Trump for that, or giving him credit for the vaccines.

I suggest you stop politicizing stuff. It'll make your life better.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Its not due to the unvaccinated, it's just people, vaccinated or unvaccinated, are still going to the hospital for COVID symptoms. While they should be treated, other people who do not have COVID are being put on the sidelines and then dying in some cases. The ER here is building up to crazy numbers too. The Feds want us to prioritize COVID, so that is what we're doing. Some do not agree, but the Feds make the rules nowadays, not doctors.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They're saying you need upwards of 10,000 i/u of vitamin D3 to have a fully effective immune system which is actually better than being vaccinated because the vaccines can't cover new variants

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
They're saying you need upwards of 10,000 i/u of vitamin D3 to have a fully effective immune system which is actually better than being vaccinated because the vaccines can't cover new variants

I've been taking 10000 IU of vitamin D for years but in no way does that change a need for vaccines.

Last edited:

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The antibodies are still very good to have. They may not fight each new variant as good as the old variants (because viruses mutate and get stronger), but they still fight it. Much better than having none.

Vitamins are good. Vaccines are good. 2 things can be true at the same time. Don't be that rigid nimrod which always has to compare things and has to use one to discredit the other, when you have zero basis for knowing.

lost_blackbird

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
As per my thread on the subject, I just got over Covid. I was VERY, VERY poorly for about a week or so
and with that came an exhaustion the likes of which I have never experienced before, along with a raft of
other symptoms, Some common and some not so much. I am unvaccinated and beat the virus off with
nothing more that a few paracetamol, LOTS of sleep and my faithful old immune system. I'm not far from
being 50. As sick as I was, I still wouldn't even consider the jab. The NHS (UK) were on a hard sell the whole
time I was self isolating and couldn't conceive that to date I'd flatly refused and continued to refuse their
state injectable. I was called on the phone every day by the NHS and when asked if I'd had the jab and were
given the honest answer of 'no', I was offered a fast track appointment for a jab along with a hard sell about
how I'd not be as ill as I was if I'd had it already. I politely declined each and every time. I don't want what
they are selling. No thanks.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The antibodies are still very good to have. They may not fight each new variant as good as the old variants (because viruses mutate and get stronger), but they still fight it. Much better than having none.

Vitamins are good. Vaccines are good. 2 things can be true at the same time. Don't be that rigid nimrod which always has to compare things and has to use one to discredit the other, when you have zero basis for knowing.
I have a basis for knowing, that being the report mentioned in the video that you clearly ignored, the connection between Vit D deficiency and more severe cases is established facts at this point.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
As per my thread on the subject, I just got over Covid. I was VERY, VERY poorly for about a week or so
and with that came an exhaustion the likes of which I have never experienced before, along with a raft of
other symptoms, Some common and some not so much. I am unvaccinated and beat the virus off with
nothing more that a few paracetamol, LOTS of sleep and my faithful old immune system. I'm not far from
being 50. As sick as I was, I still wouldn't even consider the jab. The NHS (UK) were on a hard sell the whole
time I was self isolating and couldn't conceive that to date I'd flatly refused and continued to refuse their
state injectable. I was called on the phone every day by the NHS and when asked if I'd had the jab and were
given the honest answer of 'no', I was offered a fast track appointment for a jab along with a hard sell about
how I'd not be as ill as I was if I'd had it already. I politely declined each and every time. I don't want what
they are selling. No thanks.
Of course they are selling, because it works and because people are irrational and illogical so they have to.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Of course they are selling, because it works and because people are irrational and illogical so they have to.
Not as effective as you may think. We have literally hundreds of people who are double and triple vaxed com into Bridgeport general every few days. Doesn't matter, they still are positive for an active infection.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Link to those statistics?
Buddy, you have been all over SS spewing your bull****, why don't you go look at WHO website and educate yourself on what the basic consensus is across the globe before you start rattling off your opinions or asking others to educate you when you should be educating yourself before speaking on whatever topic your gonna speak on

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Not as effective as you may think. We have literally hundreds of people who are double and triple vaxed com into Bridgeport general every few days. Doesn't matter, they still are positive for an active infection.
Effective at preventing deaths and serious outcomes more than at preventing the disease. It helps contain it in the upper respiratory system and doesn't allow it to spread in most cases.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Link to those statistics?
Not sure how I can give you a link to statistics at St. Vincent's, this is what we're going through daily in the ER.

Effective at preventing deaths and serious outcomes more than at preventing the disease. It helps contain it in the upper respiratory system and doesn't allow it to spread in most cases.
Not necessarily. As it mutates, the vaccine becomes less effective. At least that is what the chief infection disease doc here says. We now have more vaccinated people coming in instead of unvaccinated people. Which, they will, most likely have a less severe case, assuming they have no respiratory diseases/ailments, vitamin levels are in check and are not obese or have a compromised immune system. If they have any of these issues, then it's on a case by case basis. However, it's true that people coming to the ER for NON-COVID related issues are considered a second priority unless rape or heart attack. Best way for a person to get treated fast in the ER is to call 911 and request an ambulance; only if needed though.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not necessarily. As it mutates, the vaccine becomes less effective. At least that is what the chief infection disease doc here says. We now have more vaccinated people coming in instead of unvaccinated people. Which, they will, most likely have a less severe case, assuming they have no respiratory diseases/ailments, vitamin levels are in check and are not obese or have a compromised immune system. If they have any of these issues, then it's on a case by case basis. However, it's true that people coming to the ER for NON-COVID related issues are considered a second priority unless rape or heart attack. Best way for a person to get treated fast in the ER is to call 911 and request an ambulance; only if needed though.
Of course most hospitalized in for COVID-19 will be vaccinated. IIRC you’re also in metro NYC (I am in NJ), which has vaccination rates of ~80% that have had at least one dose. That is deliberately misleading to suggest a vaccinated person is more likely to end up in the hospital than an unvaccinated person.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Of course most hospitalized in for COVID-19 will be vaccinated. IIRC you’re also in metro NYC (I am in NJ), which has vaccination rates of ~80% that have had at least one dose. That is deliberately misleading to suggest a vaccinated person is more likely to end up in the hospital than an unvaccinated person.
Connecticut dude. It says it in my profile. Bridgeport to be exact, and I even listed the hospital I work in. Learn to read before opining. Reading is fundamental.