Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Al pacino dumps girl friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy can do no wrong just like some other stars but goes from homeless to actor to millionaire to playboy incredible not a bad looking girl!

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This guy can do no wrong just like some other stars but goes from homeless to actor to millionaire to playboy incredible not a bad looking girl!
Any idea why he dumped her? Maybe her daddy issues became problematic.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
P
Any idea why he dumped her? Maybe her daddy issues became problematic.
Most likely was fvcking other dudes on the downlow and got caught.

Or perhaps, she got what she needed from him, 18 years of child support and wanted out.

Let's be real...he was 83, she was smoking hot and 29. She wasn't with him because she was enamored with his skills in the bedroom and wrinkly balls

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
P
Most likely was fvcking other dudes on the downlow and got caught.

Or perhaps, she got what she needed from him, 18 years of child support and wanted out.

Let's be real...he was 83, she was smoking hot and 29. She wasn't with him because she was enamored with his skills in the bedroom and wrinkly balls
Yeh my feeling is she was disrespting the chit out of him, to the point where he had no choice left but to dump her.

Either she was using him.. Or she got a thing for much older men, which suggests daddy issues.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
a friend of mine is a director in Hollywood. My friend actually has pictures of Pacino in a dress but many others as well.
Is he a secret agent? Like you?

M

member162951

she got what she needed from him, 18 years of child support and wanted out.
This.

Him 83, her 29, began dating last year, she gets pregnant, has baby, now wants out and requesting sole custody.

Yeah kinda obvious what's going on here.....

Pandora

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually you are partially right. HE was most likely fvcking guys on the side...pretty much every A-list actor is or has. I know this certainly because a friend of mine is a director in Hollywood. My friend actually has pictures of Pacino in a dress but many others as well.
Im sure she was using him as a sugar daddy type. You are also right tho. When I lived in Vegas I found out that many A listers have done male prostitution. I was cool with this one dude that used to be in the industry.
He told me Channing Tatum, Walberg and others used to dance at a gay strip club he used to go to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Actually you are partially right. HE was most likely fvcking guys on the side...pretty much every A-list actor is or has. I know this certainly because a friend of mine is a director in Hollywood. My friend actually has pictures of Pacino in a dress but many others as well.
Sure dude. You know all the big names.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Btw IDGAF what you think and all these other clowns on here that believe nothing I say is real. You conspiracy clowns are weird. You think everything is fake as if knowing a director in Hollywood is so crazy. It's just a job. It's not as glamorous like people think it is.
So now it's a conspiracy to not believe you are name dropping just to name drop. Next we will be hearing how your neighbors are all gazillionaires who have won 47 Nobel Peace Prizes in every discipline among them and how you all have them over for barbecues every weekend.

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're freinds could make a killing with these images.

Have you seen these images?

Dr.Suave

Reaction score
Thread derailed, thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.