Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AITA for covertly testing her?

kekePower

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've been keeping track of our bedroom fun life and it's pretty dismal. November ended with 2 times in total. I have not chased her at all during this time just to see what would happen.

Today she dropped a hint about some action and I casually said to her "We'll see" and then she "suddenly" began asking me about if I had any lovers and I smiled it off without proving or disproving her words. She even began pumping out names to get a reaction out of me and, again, I just smiled and winked at her.

She seems a bit off at the moment and since I'm quite new to this I am looking for some feedback.

AITA for doing this?
Is there a better way to increase her positive anxiety and give me more action?

Billtx49

Reaction score
More factual content is needed from you if you want member opinions, but generally speaking something is definitely wrong if the current bang rate is only at 2 per month…

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It takes time to come out of the Pitt .

you Have to take care of you , hit the gym , dress nicer , be a guy that women find attractive .

yes , I know , it is difficult , but this is the only way out

what you are trying to do is childish and it will backfire by her sleeping with another dude :)

jimwho

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it with SS and ATFA'S

Serenity

Reaction score
If you have to play games like this with her to get some action then it doesn't make the relationship any less dysfunctional. If you want to grow you'll have to terminate this relationship eventually.

You said one of the main reason you're in this relationship is because of your kid. You should just get out early, it will be better for your kid than whatever resentful relationship is likely to develop down the line if you stay. Especially now that you're waking up and making changes, resentment on either or both sides will probably be amplified.

If you do leave you should think about how to handle it since there's a kid involved.

Stoic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So what you're doing is working.

I'm not following why you didnt start to escalate after she hinted about 'some action.' If she shuts it down, just act like you could care less and go about your business.

I wouldn't try to get too cute with the process.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've been keeping track of our bedroom fun life and it's pretty dismal. November ended with 2 times in total. I have not chased her at all during this time just to see what would happen.

Today she dropped a hint about some action and I casually said to her "We'll see" and then she "suddenly" began asking me about if I had any lovers and I smiled it off without proving or disproving her words. She even began pumping out names to get a reaction out of me and, again, I just smiled and winked at her.

She seems a bit off at the moment and since I'm quite new to this I am looking for some feedback.

AITA for doing this?

Get better at sex.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

AITA for doing this?

You need to get at least 5 side chicks.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys.

I've been keeping track of our bedroom fun life and it's pretty dismal. November ended with 2 times in total. I have not chased her at all...

Yeah, it's easy....Make her feel desired!
“IT IS BETTER TO BE LOOKED OVER THAN OVERLOOKED.” MAE WEST

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Hey guys.

AITA for doing this?

How long have you been dating?

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
6 years co-habitation
Things have probably become routine and not as exciting as they once were. Easy to happen. In fact unless you actively fight against it, this is the default.

You need to spice things up. When was the last time you walked up behind her in the kitchen, grabbed her ass and whispered how sexy she looks in her ear?

Try doing that in the morning one day and I will be willing to bet you are surprised by the time night rolls around.

Serenity

Reaction score
You need to spice things up. When was the last time you walked up behind her in the kitchen, grabbed her ass and whispered how sexy she looks in her ear?
Can confirm. Have been doing stuff like this for about as long as OP has been with his woman, relationship is going strong and sex keeps reaching new heights somehow.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have found most partners in longer term relationships think the same thing but don't have the will or words to communicate, so rather than communicating, they try to make due.

Sex 2 times per month is a message she is sending you, because she can't communicate well.

People do these kind of almost revenge tactics when they feel they are not heard, even if they put no effort in themselves to opening the lines of communication.

The reason you responded in the way you did, to her request to communicate about s3x, is because you know what she is basically communicating is that you are at fault and that is probably true.

Being at fault, however, is not always a bad thing and often, creating a problem yourself, then solving it, is a great way, maybe the greatest, to show her your value.

You need to get into this chicks head, like you did with your response to her trying to communicate, only you need to do that in the bedroom... When you are in her head, she is happy to do the work, but the second you are not, it becomes extremely unattractive for her to do all the work to please herself.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Hey guys.

AITA for doing this?

If you are living together, then you should be f ucking at least every day or two. I do not live with my gf yet, and we at least have sex Friday - Sunday. Something is definitely off. A good test is at night and both of you are sleeping. If you get the urge to have sex, see what she does. My gf automatically, it seems instinctively, readjusts her body for the position.

Going to tell you some hard truth. If you do not bring it to point now, it's just going to get worse. You need to sit with her and discuss your sex life and tell her you are not feeling fulfilled. If she tells you to pound sand, you know what you have to do. If she says she'll work with you on it, actions speak louder than words. On one hand, you need to bring it to her attention and give her a chance to correct. On the other hand, if it doesn't correct, you need to let it go. If not, be prepared for a dead bedroom type of pain and scenario.