"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Airline Stewardess - SUCCESS!

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2002
Messages
487
Reaction score
1
Age
48
Location
Toronto Canada
I work in a corprorate office close to the airport and the stewardess's are always easy to spot.

Today waiting at the bus transfer, I was reading a book (I great convo opener btw) and she initiated, showed very high IL and the convo flowed like gold for 10 minutes straight. Usually, redheads are not my type however she had most amazing light blue eyes I have ever seen in my life! They were crazy!

No C+F although I joked about 50 year old perverts trying to pick her up on each flight.

As the next bus took off, her luggage bag tipped over and slid down the isle so I picked it up for her... all is good and as I left I scored her #.

Has any one ever scored a # from a HB who is always on the road??

Any advice?

I can only see the benefits off her not being in the city 24.7!

Elimidate
 
Last edited:

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 20, 2002
Messages
70
Reaction score
0
Location
Pittsburgh,PA, USA
I picked one up every time i fly =).

I tried dating them a while ago. it gets a bit tricky. Does she live in your town? If she does, you are set, all you goto do is dial the digits and she will put out if u dont afc this. dont know what else to say, good luck.
 

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2002
Messages
4,137
Reaction score
895
Age
52
I met a real nice one that works at a bookstore when she is back in town. I need to go back and visit her.

One time on a vacation I met a girl that works for an airline in Brazil. Not only was she a complete hottie, but she can come to visit. She had planned to visit me in California, but it didn't pan out.

Man the possibilities would be endless, some free weekend travel with her to the beach. That would be awesome.

You know the real shame now? In the US you can't get into the main section of the airport anymore if you aren't flying. I never used it as a place to pickup, but it sure would have been fun. I always see tons of hotties at the airport when I'm going somewhere.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
Not much of a chance for a LTR but there's definitely a possibility of having a good time lay-over when she is in town ;)
 
Top