Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Airline Stewardess - SUCCESS!

Elimidate

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I work in a corprorate office close to the airport and the stewardess's are always easy to spot.

Today waiting at the bus transfer, I was reading a book (I great convo opener btw) and she initiated, showed very high IL and the convo flowed like gold for 10 minutes straight. Usually, redheads are not my type however she had most amazing light blue eyes I have ever seen in my life! They were crazy!

No C+F although I joked about 50 year old perverts trying to pick her up on each flight.

As the next bus took off, her luggage bag tipped over and slid down the isle so I picked it up for her... all is good and as I left I scored her #.

Has any one ever scored a # from a HB who is always on the road??

Any advice?

I can only see the benefits off her not being in the city 24.7!

Elimidate

Last edited:

DesertsFox

Don Juan
Reaction score
I picked one up every time i fly =).

I tried dating them a while ago. it gets a bit tricky. Does she live in your town? If she does, you are set, all you goto do is dial the digits and she will put out if u dont afc this. dont know what else to say, good luck.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a real nice one that works at a bookstore when she is back in town. I need to go back and visit her.

One time on a vacation I met a girl that works for an airline in Brazil. Not only was she a complete hottie, but she can come to visit. She had planned to visit me in California, but it didn't pan out.

Man the possibilities would be endless, some free weekend travel with her to the beach. That would be awesome.

You know the real shame now? In the US you can't get into the main section of the airport anymore if you aren't flying. I never used it as a place to pickup, but it sure would have been fun. I always see tons of hotties at the airport when I'm going somewhere.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not much of a chance for a LTR but there's definitely a possibility of having a good time lay-over when she is in town ;)