Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

AirBnB Girls

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Haven't really been on here in forever but this time I feel like I need some help from some skilled Don Juans!

I started managing an AirBnB apartment in an area attracting a lot of tourism and business travel and I have checked in two pretty hot girls in the past few weeks. In both cases I thought I had a chance (received some positive IOI's) but have been scared to make any moves because if they are not into it I really don't want them to leave me a bad review which might cost me this sweet second source of income.

Just two hours ago, I picked up this girl at the convention center and drove her to the property. The conversation was fun, I was very confident, and she asked me twice where I live. I took this as a good sign, the type of thing where she might be inviting me to make a move? I dropped her off and told her to text me if she needs anything.

Maybe it's just me but I think this girl doesn't know anybody and gave me some positive IOI's. I really want to make a move, but in a way that is not too explicit. I almost kind of want to give her a chance to continue our conversation and, if given a chance to, escalate.

Any advice? I would love to hear what you think, I think this could be a great bang! She is only staying tonight and tomorrow night.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys! Haven't really been on here in forever but this time I feel like I need some help from some skilled Don Juans!

I started managing an AirBnB apartment in an area attracting a lot of tourism and business travel and I have checked in two pretty hot girls in the past few weeks. In both cases I thought I had a chance (received some positive IOI's) but have been scared to make any moves because if they are not into it I really don't want them to leave me a bad review which might cost me this sweet second source of income.

Just two hours ago, I picked up this girl at the convention center and drove her to the property. The conversation was fun, I was very confident, and she asked me twice where I live. I took this as a good sign, the type of thing where she might be inviting me to make a move? I dropped her off and told her to text me if she needs anything.

Maybe it's just me but I think this girl doesn't know anybody and gave me some positive IOI's. I really want to make a move, but in a way that is not too explicit. I almost kind of want to give her a chance to continue our conversation and, if given a chance to, escalate.

Any advice? I would love to hear what you think, I think this could be a great bang! She is only staying tonight and tomorrow night.
There are blogs of guys who literally rent out their places to hot women and have sex with them many times...its their strategy...yes it happens, and yes it can work...far easier than going on a date at times...there is something about having hot sex in a strange place in a different city/state/country that turns women on.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
There are blogs of guys who literally rent out their places to hot women and have sex with them many times...its their strategy...yes it happens, and yes it can work...far easier than going on a date at times...there is something about having hot sex in a strange place in a different city/state/country that turns women on.
Thanks for your reply! What do you recommend? How about 'I think there might be a leak under the kitchen sink I'm coming over to fix it' and then go and pull out my dong?

Or how about something simple like 'Hey J** do you have any plans tonight? I would love to show you the city'

Thanks!

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply! What do you recommend? How about 'I think there might be a leak under the kitchen sink I'm coming over to fix it' and then go and pull out my dong?

Or how about something simple like 'Hey J** do you have any plans tonight? I would love to show you the city'

Thanks!
Just be a cool dude and invite them over for dinner or invite to take them out and show them around, etc...make sure there is alcohol involved and then just escalate like its a normal date.

Odisseo

Don Juan
Reaction score
I ended up texting her something like 'Hey J** I hope the check in went well. Is this your first time in San Diego? I'd like to show you the city' to which she replied 'It went really well, I just finished eating at **** you're welcome to come by!'

I don't love how I have to go to her but I think I'm going to reply that I'll just go. Cheers I'll let you guys know how it goes!

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Don't need to wait for a sign--your already got it. Just escalate. If she's not into you, she'll reject you. You'll never know unless you make a move.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you want to risk a second income stream, don't do it.

Like you said, she can leave a bad review for you if she seems your advances as unwanted.

If she regrets the sex, she can easily make rape accusations against you and more.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How does airbnb work?

Do they pay beforehand?

Be wary that she may try to fūck for a free place to stay.

You'll have to choose between pūssy or money here.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Unless you want to risk a second income stream, don't do it.

Like you said, she can leave a bad review for you if she seems your advances as unwanted.

If she regrets the sex, she can easily make rape accusations against you and more.
Yikes! That's true. I could see the potential of this getting out of hand. Especially if she like you said leaves a bad review and future house guests read her post. :eek: Like, "F that. This guy's a creep."